Whats the average price of drinks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the average price of drinks?

Can you tell me how much you pay for drinks in your local pubs or nightclubs please. Im very curious at how much drinks are elsewhere.

My drink is Vodka and Coke and I can get it for £1.10 for a double in the clubs where I drink. Smirnoff Ice is £1.40.

When I was recently at Blackpool it cost me £3.20 for a smirnoff ice Now is that expensive to you lot ? I nearly fell on the floor when I was charged that much.

By the way im from Durham area :D
    Still dont smoke

Thursday nights are a pound a drink in the club I go to, Friday and saturday nights its £12 all inclusive, thats getting in, cloak room and all your drinks. In the pub i got to its £1.30 for a bottle of smirnoff ice/reef, but most places are £2.50.

Oh, in plymouth btw.

Comment

i pay 2.30 for an archers aqua its a bloody rip off
      I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile. you're all ive ever wanted and my arms are open wide.

Comment

In my local pub, Smirnoff Ice's are £2.50. Archers and lemonade is £3.20. I wish I could pay £1.40!

Where did you pay £3.20 in Blackpool? In a club?
        they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality,but based on... if something is new, they reject it immediately because itís frightening to them. what they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by FireyFirenze

Where did you pay £3.20 in Blackpool? In a club?
          Beleive it or not, The Pier Bar. The one just up from the tower.
          I had to drink there because thats the only place I could find where kids could go, and they had an entertainer on for them.
          Still dont smoke

Comment

Dont come to Glasgow if ur wanting a drink! The clubs here charge a fortune for a drink, £3.80 for a Smirnoff Ice and £2.50 for Aftershocks or Sambuca. Im going to a wedding in a posh hotel 2moro nite so I'll let you's know what the prices there were like, they'll probably be ridiculously funny :D

Comment

I dont know whether Whowhere will agree but the drinks in Lanzarote are really cheep and you get spaklers in them all :D although he amost fainted when he spent a fiver on Caffreys in linekars bar!

Next Friday me and my Boyfriend are going out into Plymouth with some mates so thats should be cool we are going all inclusive so to say (sounds like a package holiday :D ) think its £10 on the friday. We went out breifly tonight and my drinks were £1.80 for reefs and his i dont know he had a pint.

I have noticed how it varie from place to place there are about 7 pubs in Torpopint where i live and one pub can be as much a £2 cheeper than another.

But like *Groovaybaby* said is realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by glittery_vodka
                Im going to a wedding in a posh hotel 2moro nite so I'll let you's know what the prices there were like, they'll probably be ridiculously funny :D
                By the sounds of them prices id be taking an extra large bag and have my supply of vodka in there :D
                Still dont smoke

Comment

cannabis is a whole lot safer....much more fun.....and a hell of a lot cheeper.

Comment

Drinks here are expensive:

Beer: 3-5 pounds per, same for Smirnoff and the like
                    Mixed drink: 4-7 pounds average

Comment

Re: Whats the average price of drinks?

Originally posted by BeckyBoo

My drink is Vodka and Coke and I can get it for £1.10 for a double in the clubs where I drink. Smirnoff Ice is £1.40.
                      Fucking hell! Living in london sure costs a shit load! I'd be lucky to get a double for less than £3. A vodka and redbull in a club... less than £5 is unheard of, £8 is more like it. Smirnoff ice probably about £3
                      If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on... you will see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels... freeing you from the earth.

Comment

It depends on where you're going here
                        At my fav. Pub Smirnoff Ice is about £ 2,50, a Bacardi Breezer there costs about £ 3,40 so I decided to drink that just at home because it's about £ 1,10 at a shop. At the Pub I just drink beer £ 2 - 2,5.
                        A few days ago someone told me about a club where you even pay for a small glass of cola £ 3,20
                        No thank you - I prefer my Pub
                        Football is not a matter of life or death - it's more important than that.

Comment

all i know is beer is over three times the price of petrol.
                          now that can't be right can it?

Comment

Pint - Sfr8 = £3.50
                            Bottle - Sfr6/7 = £3.-
                            Alcopop - £3/4

Cheapest way is to find a bar outside of Zurich.
                            All these talking machines are getting me down. My car tells me to put my seatbelt on, my fridge tells me to shut the door and my table lamp tells me to go out and kill people.

Comment

£1.50-£2.50 a pint
                              £2-£4 for a bottle
                              £1.6 for a shot for a drink, e.g. vodka, whiskey e.t.c
                              £0.2-£0.8 for the coke that goes with it
                              £2.5-Redbull

Devil, Lanzarote wasn't as cheap as I hoped it would be. I was usually paying 2.50-3.50 Euros for a bottle of Strongbow, very few places did pints.
                              On the bar crawl one place had the nerve to charge 5 euros a bottle.
                              Whowhere, neither here nor there.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X