Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First of March chat with Fostress (and then possibly Wayne!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of March chat with Fostress (and then possibly Wayne!)

Hi guys,

Poor old LauraO has gone home with a migraine, so I'll be modding chat tonight - for the first part at least. Wonderful Wayne may well take over half way through - two for the price of one!

I'll post the link when we're open as usual
    And when things start to happen, donít worry. Donít stew. Just go right along. Youíll start happening too.

Youíll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. Youíll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Lifeís a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.

Oh! The Places You'll Go! - Dr Seuss

Open!

Sorry, forgot to post this straight away.

Come in here!
    And when things start to happen, donít worry. Donít stew. Just go right along. Youíll start happening too.

Youíll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. Youíll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Lifeís a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.

Comment

Can't get on chat as on my phone from hospital. I'm bored and have a headache.
      Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

Comment

Hey there RG, just saw this.

Big hugs

Comment

Wanted to come in, but still in uni... oops!
          I am Kate in chat

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >