Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's really on top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's really on top

    Me
    Attached Files

  • #2
    You have way to much free time!

    Comment


    • #3
      You need to get out more

      Comment


      • #4
        slag
        Never say no to a HUG

        Comment


        • #5
          Says two people posting on thesite on a sunny sunday afternoon (well it is here)

          I also think that thread is getting too long.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not sunny here. I'm buying stationery online with my passing-my-exams money. (Yes, I know I need to get out more)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by grace View Post
              It's not sunny here. I'm buying stationery online with my passing-my-exams money. (Yes, I know I need to get out more)
              Actually I will let you off with that, I get weirdly excited when I buy new stationary :D

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Evenstar View Post
                slag

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by G View Post
                  Actually I will let you off with that, I get weirdly excited when I buy new stationary :D
                  I know, I love buying stationary! There are so many Japanese websites with such cute things that I'm having a bit of a quandary really as I want everything.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is sunny here, at last.
                    I am going out soon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by .Leanne. View Post
                      It is sunny here, at last.
                      I am going out soon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G View Post
                        Says two people posting on thesite on a sunny sunday afternoon (well it is here)
                        It's been raining here for three days, I'm really getting tired of soggy smokes

                        Originally posted by G View Post
                        I also think that thread is getting too long.
                        nah, it's just a nice place for a chat. It's like the mod chats, but it takes longer
                        Never say no to a HUG

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It gets interesting at about 4am in the morning, after prayers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            sometimes youre worse than she is!
                            Never say no to a HUG

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You're taking over the place

                              Comment

                              Hide this page

                              Local Advice Finder

                              Find local services

                              TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

                              Working...
                              X

                              A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

                              Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

                              Click to take the survey >