Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Time for another ranty thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things have been so hard recently, I can't cope with it all
    mosaics are made from broken pieces but they’re still works of art, and so are you.

It's stormy now, but the suns gonna shine again, even the worst storms gotta end.

Comment

• When you build up the courage to go do a food shop to find the shop choosen doesn't have half the stuff I came out to get. I know that's no one's fault but I'm so annoyed and wasted my time. What shop doesn't have carrots and cucumber. Gahh I'm going back to my bed

Comment

• Missed the 10am bus back from my local town cos someone stopped me for a chat. There was meant to be a bus at 10:30, was there? No there bloomin well was not! Had to wait in the pouring rain until 11am. Home now finallyyyyyyy!

Rant over!
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X