Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: We've now got a plan in place to restore some of these missing posts, so anything missing may pop up over the next month!

Thanks so much for your patience while we restore these posts
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Time for another ranty thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been in college since 9 doing absolutely nothing but going to town and back to sign in for the next lesson. I might as well be doing an online course because no teachers turn up. Or will help me . I thought first year was shit. But i can remeber a few taught lessons.
    Wtf why is this college still open. Just send us email saying theres no teachers ffs. It takes me 1 hour to get here to go nothinggg but have to stay til 5 just for attendence. What a waste. I'm failingggg. Fml
    Last edited by Shaunie; 05-05-2017, 02:40 PM.
    "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• I think I've found the girl I want to marry, but she lives in another country and I can't afford the train tickets to go and see her :"(

It's tearing me apart, what's the point in living???
      SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• I honestly hate people.
        As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Presentation is over thank fuck. Team were absolute pricks. I started another argument. At least the lecturer agreed with me about how the level should've been put together
          As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• just want distractions and i cant even fucking have that..

Comment

• Arghhhhh I hate rude arragont self centred fucking little piss wits :@ learn some respect !!!!!!!
              Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Why is everyone stuck to their phones????? I say thst using a phone but i mean there's a time and a place. I feel like im speaking to a brick wall most times. Fml your not going to die if you dont check facebook for a few hours let alone a few minutes. What's so interesting that you can't drop it to speak to someone .

So fking ruuuuuddde!!!!
                Last edited by Shaunie; 15-06-2017, 12:36 AM.
                "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

• When trying to open a document crashes your computer.

And breeeeeathe.

Edit: when posting this crashes it again.
                  "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    When trying to open a document crashes your computer.

And breeeeeathe.

Edit: when posting this crashes it again.

think your computer is trying to tell you to go enjoy the sunshine!

Comment

• I dont want to drink or go clubbing ffs cba tonight . asdfhhjktsaafh😭

Comment

• 29 freaking degrees and i have to be outside all afternoon for work. last time i did this i ended up being blue lighted to hospital... hdsufdsiofajsdhfui i dont even want to go out today as it is..but work.. outside..in this weather.. just no. argh

Comment

• I fucking hate when my dad gets deployed and no one tells me. He's been deployed to south Korea and I find out through Facebook. Fucking fantastic. 👌

Comment

• some people stress me right out. argh the anxiety and paranoia they give me

Comment

• Actually feel like smashing everyone's phone who decides to ignore me cause they're sitting on their phone or choose to go on their phone half way through conversation.
                              Ruuuuuuddde

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X