Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Got exams coming up?

Exams can be a stressful time for many of us, so we've created a new exams forum where you can get revision tips, share motivational messages, and rant about all your exams!
See more
See less

Time for another ranty thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's kinda petty but I'm a bit urgh right now. I've just been to the dentist because like the back teeth are painful. They filled them ages ago with some weird stuff but I guess it came off again so they've just refilled them. When I went ages ago he asked if I drink a lot of fizzy pop so I just played along with it because I don't want to start telling everyone about alcohol, but he was really pissy with me today because I said I didn't know what was causing it and he was like you must do, there's obviously something. Piss off, I don't need 'professionals' being a dick. I'm paying for the treatment so what's the problem? You're obviously gaining. Don't even know why I bothered wasting so much money because as soon as I came out I got alcohol so it's bound to strip the stuff away from my teeth again.
    With time and support you can start to see out of that dark hole and even feel hopeful - Jo7

Comment

• People ignoring me!!
      You are enough

Comment

• absolutely sick of not being able to leave my house. Stupid anxiety is ruining my life and even my physical health has now deteriorated because of it. fed up to the max with myself

Comment

• argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

​never felt so pushed away unwanted unwelcome in ages I hate myself soo much
          Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

• what my housemate or other people fail to understand is that I am completely unbothered by her dislike towards me. I don't give two flying fucks and will not be intimidated by any one nor be roped into attempts to start drama.

I don't have the time or the energy for that. waste of my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
              what my housemate or other people fail to understand is that I am completely unbothered by her dislike towards me. I don't give two flying fucks and will not be intimidated by any one nor be roped into attempts to start drama.

I don't have the time or the energy for that. waste of my time.
              This is such a good attitude to have towards these kinds of situations. Props to you for that
              You're a ghost at most
              A set of empty bones
              Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

• Sick of people being so fucking shitty, build a bridge and get the fuck over it! Glad this presentation is over
                As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Doctors are so fucking shit

Comment

• so sick and tired of bad mouthing judgemental trolls

Comment

Last edited by Notagainvitelina; 24-03-2017, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• This thread's been dead for nearly a month, I'm bringing it back baby!!!

I hate:
                        Bus drivers who can't stick to timetables
                        Pineapple on pizza
                        Aspiring gamer youtubers who are still in school
                        Nazis
                        'Feminists' (with quotation marks)
                        People against the real feminists
                        The government
                        Basically everything else
                        But worst of all...

... people who don't pick up their dog's shit. There's a special place in hell for those people.

Also, Peppa Pig.
                        SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• Come on Elle! Where's your post???
                          SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• My highly requested rant by the GC-ers about my internet, using all the autocorrected words that arose tonight in chat!

BT are striking again.... Since we changed over to them in April we have had nothing but the worst fracking internet. It's so fracking crappy, I can't even stay in chat for a whole 5 minutes. I swear..... it broke down about 27281923.181 times tonight (actually about 25 times in the entire 1.5 hours I was in Wayne's's chat). It got so, so, so frustrating, so fracking frustrating that I spiled my coffee, and nearly got my phone in the process with that one. Close one there. So goddamn close. I swear, I could have fracking screamed at it! Well, I could have if I'd so wanted. I was a liner in my living room tonight. So in all, Hepster's internet really, really got the better of her tonight.... So much that we all in chat started doing some crazy slip slop dance!

Aidan Aidan, you got me through it man, you are one of the funniest people I've ever encountered on here.

Fracking = freaking
                            Spiled = spilt
                            Hepster (or hep) = hey
                            Liner = loner
                            Slip, slop, = we were trying to write stop.
                            Last edited by independent_; 24-04-2017, 09:46 PM.
                            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

• Im no good at ranting really haha
                              "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

• Originally posted by independent_ View Post
                                Aidan Aidan, you got me through it man, you are one of the funniest people I've ever encountered on here.
                                You on about the 'Spile wars: BT strikes back' thing or the 'hepster spiled her coffee because she like it before it wad cool' thing? And also "highly requested" is an understatement : )

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X