Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that's true.

Comment

• Hate new shoes, I now have blisters, but gotta look smart for work expieriance :D
      In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• Burnt a hole in one of my tshirts and managed to give myself food poisoning! I've got a lot to learn! HA I feel like a kid
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

“People who are homeless are not social inadequates. They are people without homes.”

Comment

• This last week I am so so tired that my eyes keep dropping and my head is thick. I just can't stop being busy or catch up on sleep
          "The planet is fine.... the people are fucked. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great."

Comment

• For some reason the boss put us on short staffed today, so extra busy and tired
            Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Comment

• Kids are so annoying, they fall over, through leaves at each other, take things from other people trays, they can't fold and so on, yay looking forward to work experience tomorrow, not!!
              In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by **Angel** View Post
                Kids are so annoying, they fall over, through leaves at each other, take things from other people trays, they can't fold and so on, yay looking forward to work experience tomorrow, not!!
                the good stuff outweighs all that though
                my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
                - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
                - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Comment

• My new meds make me sick and faint and I have to run a half marathon on Sunday. Fail.

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
                  ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

• Far too much work :x
                    I am Kate in chat

Comment

• Just wrote a massive update-y thread in H+WB and then I accidently deleted it
                      There's only one way of life
                      And that's your own, your own, your own

One Way - The Levellers

Comment

• i hate not getting the job

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

- Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Comment

• Period. Today. TODAY.

Why does it have to be on time THIS TIME?! It's never usually so good at timekeeping /
                          ...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
                          'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
                          'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
                          'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
                          'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
                          'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

Comment

• Stupid hospital has given me TWO appointment for the same thing 2 weeks apart.

It was all on the same day to have an ECG and then see the doc, now theyve changed it so that the ECG is 2 weeks before the doctors appointment. Some of us have jobs that we cant take that many days off for

Comment

• work cant refuse you time off for hospital appointments.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

- Anonymous .

Comment

• Originally posted by **Summer-Raindrops** View Post
                                work cant refuse you time off for hospital appointments.
                                I know but i just think its ridiculous, im going to ring about it tomorrow.

On another ranty note, my leg and tummy have gotten chubby, im hoping its just the time of the month

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X