• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mioaw.
    Growls

Comment

• Originally posted by StrubbleS View Post
      Maybe when you stop hoping the fab times are gonna drop into your lap like an autumn leave.
      How about you let people rant in the ranty thread in peace? There's no need to make snide comments to someone who is already feeling fed up, so keep it to yourself.
      “In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.”
      ~Baba Dioum

Comment

• For one in this trip I actually have time to go to the gym.

I have time because I got up early to get some work done early. But my free time is now, and officially shifts started 40 mins ago, so going to the gym would be seen as unreasonable.

Grrrrr.
        Growls

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballerina View Post
          Everyone on facebook going on about how fab their lives are atm - jetting off places, getting good jobs/boyfriends etc. When is it going to be my turn???
          Nobody is as happy as their facebook would suggest they are....!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neddy View Post
            Nobody is as happy as their facebook would suggest they are....!!
            all facebook shows you is what people want to show you. You very rarely see the crap people go through, and instead you see all the wonderful photo's and statuses. It's a bit deceiving when looking at a snapshot of peoples lives.

My rant: I think I am falling again. I feel like I am loosing control of the things I had control over.
            For example, it seems like I am in a constant battle with my parents even though I've moved out. They are negative about 95% of what I do/think. I just want them to support me instead.
            I feel like my boyfriend sometimes makes things worse. But I know the problem is me and my stupid head. I self harmed a bit yesterday for the first time in ages.
            Rant over.
            "The planet is fine.... the people are fucked. Compared to the people, the planet is doing great."

Comment

• Everyone on my facebook is saying how awesome the body painting I did at college looks. But what they can't see is the cracking paint because I did it too thickly, and how messy the fine detail is. The house is a total mess, and my mother is back tomorrow. I feel like crap and need to go to the doctors about lower chest/upper tummy pain everytime I'm doing almost anything. I want to spend some time with friends, but I don't really have many and the ones I do have are scattered accross the country. And most of all I am sick and tired of searching for somewhere else to live and having to deal with my shit of a landlady and all of the bits and bobs that are falling apart today - like the outside tap breaking 10 mins before I needed to be out the door this morning, and then having to find the stopcock and then having to find something to turn it off with because it had no tap...

ITS NOT FAIR!
              Life is a hard race

Its an uphill battle
              Like being shackled to a rock, struggling up the mountain

But the elation at the top of every peak
              Is worth all the heart ache and every tear

One Eye on the Unknown

Comment

• people dragging up ancient threads is really getting on my wick
                “I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.”

Comment

• Tired but can't sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by baa ram ewe View Post
                    Tired but can't sleep.
                    Why not?
                    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• *sigh* im so fed up right now.
                      my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
                      - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Comment

• Really fed up and irritable today. Cried for about ten mins because I dropped the dish filled with the cats biscuits sending them flying all over the kitchen.

Comment

• Dont know why i bother job hunting, it just depresses me
                          Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexi99 View Post
                            Dont know why i bother job hunting, it just depresses me
                            Amen

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
                            ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

• thirded.
                              my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
                              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
                              - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Comment

• Originally posted by baa ram ewe View Post
                                I dropped the dish filled with the cats biscuits sending them flying all over the kitchen.
                                Ha Ha. I've done that, they go bloody everywhere

Not so bad if you have a dog.

Drop biscuits - Dog goes 'Ooooo biscuits' Nom Nom Nom

Drop Biscuits - Cat goes 'You dropped my biscuits on the floor ? Well i'm going out. I'll bring you back something half eaten later, probably a headless bird'
                                I've got plenty of baggage and i don't expect anyone to carry it for me. But you can have a good rummage through it if you'd like.

katralla - That's right, I am Kev, and I am a slut.

Munkey, Ruudy & Friends

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >