No announcement yet.

relatively happy/good news thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get any sleep last night, and I actually feel good about going to work, I feel energetic/hyperactive, maybe that's because I've hit sleep deprivation point. But I feel good about going to work, I love work, but sometimes, its difficult to get up, dressed and out, but today, I managed it quite easily #RecoveryOnPoint
    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• Pizza Thursday in the office! #Winning

"You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

• Yay pizza Thursday!

Comment

• Passed my placement module at uni. Finally getting somewhere

Comment

• Pass port came. And nearly sorted out tickets!!!
            "Nothing's ever what we expect, but they keep asking where we're going next" Robin Schulz - Sun goes down

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Pizza Thursday in the office! #Winning

now i want pizza have you ever been to franco manca?
              love, me

Comment

• Originally posted by ellaleftwonderland View Post

now i want pizza have you ever been to franco manca?
                Oh my gosh, yes. There's one right around the corner from my house. Me and a friend of mine went to one of those opened out ones with heaters outside.
                "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Oh my gosh, yes. There's one right around the corner from my house. Me and a friend of mine went to one of those opened out ones with heaters outside.
                  OMGGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH there's two literally walking distance from my flat and me & my flat mate had it last night, dreams
                  love, me

Comment

• Originally posted by ellaleftwonderland View Post

OMGGGG I LOVE IT SO MUCH there's two literally walking distance from my flat and me & my flat mate had it last night, dreams

Quite jealous (even though I had Dominos last night...)! I actually haven't been there in a while - I need to go again and relive the deliciousness. Someone else was singing Franco Manca's praises to me recently too!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X