Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

relatively happy/good news thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread was pushed back a bit, let's bring it back! Can't believe nobody has posted init since May!

But, Pay Day tomorrow, legit can't wait!!
    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhispersOfTheHeart View Post
      This thread was pushed back a bit, let's bring it back! Can't believe nobody has posted init since May!

But, Pay Day tomorrow, legit can't wait!!
      Payday for me too. Loveeee payday
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow

Think ability, not disability

Comment

• Originally posted by *BananaMonkey* View Post

Payday for me too. Loveeee payday

I'm used to being paid weekly with jobs I've had before, but with my new job it's every 4 weeks, and it just feels strange, like I've had to wait 2 weeks this time, but don't think I can hack being paid every 4 weeks! D:
        In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

• I made up with Jacquie (my dads girlfriend) and we are getting along again so it's all good no stress and am feeling hopeful for my application to the army reserves, just need to get my fitness up to make the timed run, three minutes out last time. Looking forward to reaching goals!!!

Comment

• Finished semester 1 of year 2 now. Woop
            As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Originally posted by meggles
              finally got some good news..much needed
              ​hey hey

​we like good new meggles escpiseally if it makes you happy x
              Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Someone said something just yesterday that made me smile. She told me that she liked to see me because I make her laugh and to hear that from someone with depression meant a lot, for that just for moment things didn't seem so bad.
                Last edited by Salix alba; 08-02-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• It's funny you should say that, I told my best friend earlier that he makes me laugh through the depression and anxiety, but it isn't because he's intentionally funny, it's because he's a complete idiot. But he's MY idiot 😊

That's good-ish news, I guess
                  SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

• Went to the rugby, Ireland vs Scotland, it was brill

Comment

• Went to the the fayre today to attend the work shop run by NHS on stress resilience.

It was good, I found it helpful. I asked questions at the end and even took a leaflet.

Comment

• I've been sitting here in my room with a warm coffee, curtains drawn wide open and listening to Micheal kiwanuka. I've been thinking about all the good times I've had here on the The Mix and how many times I've broken out into fits of laughter or gone to bed smiling because of the people on here. I've thought about friends I've made, the times that I've been frustrated and the times that I've been sad.

I keep saying that I need to go on a break but I keep coming back because of my friends here and the mods and chat ghost.

Nawww hrgblgtrleigherl, I only love you guys a tiny teeny minuscule bit, just a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                          I've been sitting here in my room with a warm coffee, curtains drawn wide open and listening to Micheal kiwanuka. I've been thinking about all the good times I've had here on the The Mix and how many times I've broken out into fits of laughter or gone to bed smiling because of the people on here. I've thought about friends I've made, the times that I've been frustrated and the times that I've been sad.

I keep saying that I need to go on a break but I keep coming back because of my friends here and the mods and chat ghost.

Nawww hrgblgtrleigherl, I only love you guys a tiny teeny minuscule bit, just a bit.
                          we <3 you toooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                            I've been sitting here in my room with a warm coffee, curtains drawn wide open and listening to Micheal kiwanuka. I've been thinking about all the good times I've had here on the The Mix and how many times I've broken out into fits of laughter or gone to bed smiling because of the people on here. I've thought about friends I've made, the times that I've been frustrated and the times that I've been sad.

I feel the same. Since I joined I've had so so many laughs and smiles and good chats I'm so glad I did join!
                            "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

• Finished the second year of uni
                              As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

• Video called the girl I've never met who I think I fell in love with. She might be too good to be true, but I can't believe she's real!!! So convinced I was being catfished haha
                                SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X