Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relatively happy/good news thread

share!

im feeling happy tonight because just maybe.. i might be moving to derry in n. ireland to live with my boyfriend in his dad's house but his dad is lovely so im so pleased. test run in the summer but fingers crossed! his dad is also involved with a lot of charity work and quite well known for his work in the local hospice so i would have somewhere to work over summer even if it's just voluntary.

any good news here?
    You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

It's like I'm Marvel and you're DC - Edna Krabappel

a new site that i am blogging on these days... http://www.acapella-bella.net/

You're going to think I'm such a geek for posting this, but after spending my whole WoW time looking for a guild of nice, friendly people that don't have sticks up their arses or ignore me completely or are full of immature little boys, I have finally found one who are lovely and amazing and awesome. And tonight we did our guild first kill of Hodir (which isn't much to most of you WoW-ers but it's a Big Deal for us, since most of us had never been in there before).

I are happy at WoW :D.
    ...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
    'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
    'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
    'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
    'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
    'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

Comment

my good news is that i am doing well at uni
      I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Franki View Post
        You're going to think I'm such a geek for posting this, but after spending my whole WoW time looking for a guild of nice, friendly people that don't have sticks up their arses or ignore me completely or are full of immature little boys, I have finally found one who are lovely and amazing and awesome. And tonight we did our guild first kill of Hodir (which isn't much to most of you WoW-ers but it's a Big Deal for us, since most of us had never been in there before).

I are happy at WoW :D.
        I've never even seen Hodir, despite my guild having downed Yogg ;[

I have happy news though, I'm actually happily in a relationship with a girl who isn't fictional :D
        Wyetry is technically my sister.

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
        Somewhere ages and ages hence:
        Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
        I took the one less travelled by,
        And that has made all the difference."

Rest in peace Jake, doing the agadoo in a better place.

"Save my soul and shit on my face." - RubberSkin.

FakeBook

Comment

I'm happy because I have a good idea of how to do my short animation for uni, hoping it actually works.

And also because I'm feeling more confident about initiating flirting on a night out and hopefully getting back in the game
          Love Is Not Love That Alters When It Alteration Finds

Comment

im happy coz im getting my flat soon hopefully and im going on hols

plus the other half got a job as a kayak instructor, so it is good for him but not for me, as he is gonna have to move away for 9 weeks. But it makes him happy so im happy lol
            www.freewebs.co.uk/sap69

Comment

I'm in an unfunny amount of pain. I've just got back from the hospital where the doctor confirmed that I have cracked a rib playing football. And the worst thing about non-perforatory rib fractures is there's nothing that can be done - just wait for it to heal. Arse biscuits.

It really, really hurts.

Comment

Here is some good news: I have not been kicked out yet *touches wood*

Comment

I go to Spain a week on Sunday yay!

I got a week of night shifts to get through first though
                  **** Live for the moments you can't put into words ****

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstruck View Post
                    I'm in an unfunny amount of pain. I've just got back from the hospital where the doctor confirmed that I have cracked a rib playing football. And the worst thing about non-perforatory rib fractures is there's nothing that can be done - just wait for it to heal. Arse biscuits.

It really, really hurts.
                    That's not happy, silly.

But can you not even take painkillers? I can barely deal with a dodgy wrist without painkillers popping out of my eyeballs, I can't imagine a broken rib without them .

DrP - you should get your guild to take you through to Hodir. It's fun. Challenging as all hell, even though we were for the most part slightly overgeared for it, but fun. Even if we did wipe four times before we downed him :D. The other fights we did (Razorscale, XT, Kologarn & Auriaya - they did Ignis and Flame Leviathan last week when I wasn't there) were pretty boring and you know, mostly just a case of 'pew pew and move out of the bad stuff', but Hodir is a whole different ball game because there's soooooo much going on.
                    ...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
                    'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
                    'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
                    'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
                    'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
                    'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

Comment

I've done the first 4 Ulduar bosses, + Iron Council, Lologarn and Crazy cat lady. I've seen the General Vezzax fight, but none of the keepers. No one really runs Ulduar now though, what with ICC being out and all. I guess I'll have to wait a while before people start getting nostalgic for it =\
                      Wyetry is technically my sister.

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
                      Somewhere ages and ages hence:
                      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
                      I took the one less travelled by,
                      And that has made all the difference."

Rest in peace Jake, doing the agadoo in a better place.

"Save my soul and shit on my face." - RubberSkin.

FakeBook

Comment

Passed my Grade 7 dance today and have been invited to train as a benefits adviser with a charity. Might not take them up on the offer but it makes me happy as I'm confident I'll get a job in an area I want when I graduate :D
                        I know why the caged bird sings, Only joy comes from song
                        She's so rare and beautiful to others, Why not just set her free
                        So she can fly, fly, fly
                        Spreadin' her wings and her song
                        Let her fly, fly fly
                        For the whole world to see

Comment

Originally posted by katralla View Post
                          Passed my Grade 7 dance today and have been invited to train as a benefits adviser with a charity. Might not take them up on the offer but it makes me happy as I'm confident I'll get a job in an area I want when I graduate :D
                          *steals yo job* congrats miss
                          You can either believe your society should strive to be better than it's problems or as bad as them. - JimV

It's like I'm Marvel and you're DC - Edna Krabappel

a new site that i am blogging on these days... http://www.acapella-bella.net/

Comment

Ive got a job interview on friday :D

Comment

Originally posted by AThiefAWhoreAndALiar View Post
                              Ive got a job interview on friday :D
                              *Likes*
                              There's only one way of life
                              And that's your own, your own, your own

One Way - The Levellers

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X