"My name is Devi Trianna, I am an MA TV Journalism student at Goldsmiths College University of London. At the moment, I am producing a research documentary project on 'shopaholics'. I really need a personal case study, especially someone who can share their 'shopping addictive' experiences or someone to whom therapy has been given.
For convenience, I have several options on how you can tell your story:
1. You can speak in front of a camera
2. You can speak in front of a camera but your face will not appear in the camera (only the voice)
3. Be interviewed by phone and then your voice will be recorded
4. Interview by phone but we use an actor's voice to reconstruct your statement
5. Interview by email, then we'll use an actor to reconstruct your statement
If you're interested, I can be contacted at the following numbers: 020 8692 6336 or 07984 680678."