Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: We've now got a plan in place to restore some of these missing posts, so anything missing may pop up over the next month!

Thanks so much for your patience while we restore these posts
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Paid Internship at Youth Access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Internship at Youth Access

Hey folks

Our friends at Youth Access are looking for an intern! See below for details:

Paid internship opportunity: Participation and Engagement Assistant

We are looking for a hardworking, creative young campaigner to join our team and help strengthen the youth rights movement!

Make Our Rights Reality (MORR) is a national project run by Youth Access which teaches young people about their rights and gives them a voice to challenge injustice.

The Participation and Engagement Assistant will support the campaign team in developing and delivering an innovative, youth-led campaign which demands real solutions to the big issues surrounding young people's rights.

This paid internship will be for 3 months initially, and offer you a clear development route in helping to launch a major national campaign.

Salary: London Living Wage (9.75 per hour)
    Time commitment: 14 hours per week for 3 months
    Application deadline: 5pm 25th July 2017

Full information and application form can be found here

Youth Access | 020 8772 9900 | admin@youthaccess.org.uk | www.youthaccess.org.uk
    - Mike

We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Damn....if only I lived closer to London

Comment

Perfect! Thank you for posting this The Mix

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...