PMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMs

are you able to report PMs without taking screenshots and stuff.. a new user has started verbally attacking me and calling me a cunt.. i have a feeling it someone already on the boards and created a new account. how do can i report this?

Hey Evie,

I'm aware we're in conversation with you about this via PM, but for the benefit of anyone else reading...

Unfortunately the PM report function is broken, but it's still important to make us aware of anything concerning or abusive that you're being messaged with. The best way to do that is to forward the message itself on to this account so we can see it.

Thanks all!

Mike
    We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
    If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
    ask over in the
    Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
      Hey Evie,

I'm aware we're in conversation with you about this via PM, but for the benefit of anyone else reading...

Unfortunately the PM report function is broken, but it's still important to make us aware of anything concerning or abusive that you're being messaged with. The best way to do that is to forward the message itself on to this account so we can see it.

Thanks all!

Mike
      Thank you The Mix for that. Not that I've ever received any abuse via PM but it's good to know this!
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post

Thank you The Mix for that. Not that I've ever received any abuse via PM but it's good to know this!
        That's definitely a good thing! Haha.

Mike
        We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
        If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
        ask over in the
        Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post

That's definitely a good thing! Haha.

Mike
          Absolutely!
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X