Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

PMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMs

are you able to report PMs without taking screenshots and stuff.. a new user has started verbally attacking me and calling me a cunt.. i have a feeling it someone already on the boards and created a new account. how do can i report this?

Originally posted by The Mix
    Hey Evie,

I'm aware we're in conversation with you about this via PM, but for the benefit of anyone else reading...

Unfortunately the PM report function is broken, but it's still important to make us aware of anything concerning or abusive that you're being messaged with. The best way to do that is to forward the message itself on to this account so we can see it.

Thanks all!

Mike
    Thank you The Mix for that. Not that I've ever received any abuse via PM but it's good to know this!
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix

That's definitely a good thing! Haha.

Mike
      Absolutely!
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X