Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

259 posts... but my user title is still the same?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by independent_ View Post

That's really interesting actually... I only joined this place last year so this is it how I know it. But you have been here since a year before I was born (wow) so I'm not surprised it was different!! We're you one of the first members?

Wow. Now I feel old. I joined in May 2001 under a different account but there were plenty of members from 2000 - some of whom were active up until very recently. We've had people meet each other through TheSite, get married and have babies. We've had posters go to prison, and we've sadly had a couple of members pass away. And tons of funny moments and arguments.
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
      Mine hasent changed either!
      Hey Lostsense,

The boards are having a few tech issues at the moment - the automatic refresh doesn't seem to be working (see my post in this thread).
      We'll be updating these manually once a week or so - bear with us

James
      We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
      If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
      ask over in the
      Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post

I remember you wondering if yours would change at 1000. It's really odd.
        Yeah I know and I checked and it should have changed at 1000 to fanatical poster and soon after 1500 is postaholic so I shouldnt be incredible poster
        You are enough

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post

Hey Lostsense,

The boards are having a few tech issues at the moment - the automatic refresh doesn't seem to be working (see my post in http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/welcome-centre/help-desk/3562852-user-titles?p=3562900#post3562900"]this thread[/URL]).
          We'll be updating these manually once a week or so - bear with us

James
          Okay
          You are enough

Comment

Hey Lostsense

I just wanted to let you know I've manually updated your number of posts name so it should now say Fanatical Poster

All the best,

- Aife
            ask over in the

Comment

Thankyou😁
              You are enough

Comment

I love my title ahaha :P
                Keep strong and remember who you are!

Comment

Originally posted by louisa982 View Post
                  I love my title ahaha :P
                  I do too... how did you even get that? Haha!
                  "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

There was a brief time when we could change our usernames and our own titles.
                    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

According to this thread you should be able to change your own user title once you hit 500 posts. For username changes, you can drop us a PM (although we don't like to do it too often).

Mike
                      ask over in the

Comment

Originally posted by Skive View Post
                        There was a brief time when we could change our usernames and our own titles.
                        that would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by The Mix View Post
                          According to http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/welcome-centre/help-desk/3522222-user-titles-and-bonuses"]this thread[/URL] you should be able to change your own user title once you hit 500 posts. For username changes, you can drop us a PM (although we don't like to do it too often).

Mike
                          Cool. That's what I did with the username and I was told it was only once per person which is fair enough!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X