Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

why are people like Skive trying to "bully" me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are people like Skive trying to "bully" me?

sorry, but nothing I've said is any different really from others. Yet as a supposed mental professional, why is he trying to "bully" me by saying what I can post? does my presence here offend him? should I care? will he shoot me, or expect me to accept him?

Just seen this and I honestly have no idea what this was about. Ablemajor have you got me confused with another poster?
    Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
    X