Possible LGBT forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible LGBT forum?

Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly see an LGBT forum in the future? Especially the trans section, as it would enable users to share their experiences and also the surgical procedure and hormone replacement stages. Things like that for the community??

I think this is a really good idea, as part of the LGBT community, it's very rare to find any forums for us and it'd be great to share experiences or help others who are struggling with coming out etc
    You're a ghost at most
    A set of empty bones
    Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Yes that's exactly why we need it! Its a big part in someones mental health aswell if they are being bullied etc.. as im a member of the lgbt community this is something i would love to see.

Comment

This is a really interesting idea, and if there's a real calling for this kind of space on The Mix then we'll look into it for sure. A change like this wouldn't happen very quickly, but this is definitely something we can discuss as a team. Watch this space...

Really appreciate the suggestion!

Mike
        We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
        If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
        ask over in the
        Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

I really like this idea too

Comment

Mah idea is awesome mates. I'll mod the forum

Comment

A lot of you probably won't know but I am bisexual myself, so I love this idea. This is a big part of a person's mental health so I think it would benefit a lot of people.
              "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

No-body on here knows too I' haven't mentioned it since I joined that I too am bi-sexual
                You are enough

Comment

Im bisexual myself too, used to be FtM. Just credit me when you make the forum! Aha.. surprised there isn't one already!

Comment

I'm surprised there isn't one too... I guess if we had a question we'd post it in Sex and Relationships?

Comment

I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
                      however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x
                      ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Originally posted by LaneBoi View Post
                        I feel like an LGBT forum would be a great idea! i'm ftm myself and my sexuality is unlabeled, the LGBT community is one of my strong points of expertise x
                        however until then, one of the other forums i use puts gender issues in health and wellbeing and sexuality in sex and relationships which we could do? x
                        Agreed!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X