Possible LGBT forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible LGBT forum?

Hello, i was wondering if we could possibly see an LGBT forum in the future? Especially the trans section, as it would enable users to share their experiences and also the surgical procedure and hormone replacement stages. Things like that for the community??

I think this is a really good idea, as part of the LGBT community, it's very rare to find any forums for us and it'd be great to share experiences or help others who are struggling with coming out etc
    You're a ghost at most
    A set of empty bones
    Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Yes that's exactly why we need it! Its a big part in someones mental health aswell if they are being bullied etc.. as im a member of the lgbt community this is something i would love to see.

Comment

This is a really interesting idea, and if there's a real calling for this kind of space on The Mix then we'll look into it for sure. A change like this wouldn't happen very quickly, but this is definitely something we can discuss as a team. Watch this space...

Really appreciate the suggestion!

Mike
        We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
        If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
        ask over in the
        Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

I really like this idea too

Comment

Mah idea is awesome mates. I'll mod the forum

Comment

A lot of you probably won't know but I am bisexual myself, so I love this idea. This is a big part of a person's mental health so I think it would benefit a lot of people.
              "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".

Comment

No-body on here knows too I' haven't mentioned it since I joined that I too am bi-sexual
                You are enough

Comment

Im bisexual myself too, used to be FtM. Just credit me when you make the forum! Aha.. surprised there isn't one already!

Comment

I'm surprised there isn't one too... I guess if we had a question we'd post it in Sex and Relationships?
                    "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey