PDA

View Full Version : How much discharge is normal?

just a question
27-01-2006, 12:55 AM
This is for women. How much female discharge is normal on an average day? I have yearly female check ups and the rest of the fun stuff so I know that there is nothing physically "wrong" with me. I just feel as though I discharge more than normal. Always have. I have so much it is always visible and obvious when the day is over. Every once in a while it gets to the point where I can actually feel wet. I apologize for the question being so gross, but I have wondered for years and I thought I would finally ask since here I can do it anonomysly.

Against The Tide
27-01-2006, 06:10 AM
I have lived with a few girls and they also discharge a fair bit. One in particular near oozes. So I'd say the average is more than you'd think.

Namaste
27-01-2006, 10:34 AM
I have lived with a few girls and they also discharge a fair bit. One in particular near oozes. So I'd say the average is more than you'd think.
wtf???

How do you know?

27-01-2006, 10:39 AM
-']wtf???

How do you know?

Good questions...

To be able to do an average you must check shit loads of women first I guess...

For my experience, so far, it has been different everytime...

I know this was a question for women, but nevermind...

Against The Tide
27-01-2006, 10:49 AM
When you do laundry for *counts in head* four... five... six girls and all their knickers look a bit on the 'crusty' side, you assume thats normal for women.

I'd only worry about a discharge's colour and consistency, but I am a quack so what do I know?

Little_one
27-01-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm not really sure, I think it a bit like the question we had on here a few weeks back about how often you pass solids, everyone is different and what is normally for you may not be normal for someone else. I would say if there has been no sudden increase and its not making you feel itchy down there and it does not smell. Then I would say its fine (personal opinion).

cavegirl
27-01-2006, 11:28 AM
This is for women. How much female discharge is normal on an average day? I have yearly female check ups and the rest of the fun stuff so I know that there is nothing physically "wrong" with me. I just feel as though I discharge more than normal. Always have. I have so much it is always visible and obvious when the day is over. Every once in a while it gets to the point where I can actually feel wet. I apologize for the question being so gross, but I have wondered for years and I thought I would finally ask since here I can do it anonomysly.

Hey there

Like t'others have said it will vary from girlie to girlie - and also it'll get more obvious at the middle of the month when you ovulate. For me it can vary, some months I can be fairly dry, but other months I can get quite a lot.

I reckon that so long as there's no pain, no odour and it's a normal colour and isn't lumpy or thick (sorry to be so graphic folks) then you're ok. If it changes then go see your GP.

HTH a bit, petal
Love cavey
xx

SuzyCreamcheese
27-01-2006, 11:33 AM
it can vary at different times in your cycle, and it can also vary depending on your age. I remember when i was first starting puberty i used to get loads, but now i dont get that much at all apart from at certain times of the month.
If it smells weird or theres more of it than usual, then get it checked by a doctor.

Halloween
27-01-2006, 11:57 AM
When I got my last smear she said mine was naturally quite heavier, heavier than most girls. She offered to quarterise my vad but I politely declined. :shocking:

27-01-2006, 01:15 PM
She offered to quarterise my vad but I politely declined. :shocking:

You whatta?!

27-01-2006, 01:16 PM
When you do laundry for *counts in head* four... five... six girls and all their knickers look a bit on the 'crusty' side,

That is such a grosse statement to make :eek2:

Halloween
27-01-2006, 01:22 PM
You whatta?!

I think that's how you spell it. To quarterise means to close a wound, by putting a lighted splint in there. People that get a lot of nose bleeds can get their noses quartised and it seals it up. She wanted to do that with my lady bits and I was not for havin any of it.

SuzyCreamcheese
27-01-2006, 01:22 PM
That is such a grosse statement to make :eek2:
yep, remind me never to let a guy do my laundry. I didnt realised they checked for crusty bits.
Wonder if he tasted it too?

SuzyCreamcheese
27-01-2006, 01:23 PM
cauterised :)

Halloween
27-01-2006, 01:26 PM
cauterised :)

smarty.

Little_one
27-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I think that's how you spell it. To quarterise means to close a wound, by putting a lighted splint in there. People that get a lot of nose bleeds can get their noses quartised and it seals it up. She wanted to do that with my lady bits and I was not for havin any of it.

I'm with you, there is no way I would let someone cauterised my lady bits either. To be honest I would not be that keen on them doing my nose either.

27-01-2006, 01:29 PM

Oh my gosh! I think the sane answer in this case for anyone would be nooooooooo!

27-01-2006, 01:30 PM
yep, remind me never to let a guy do my laundry. I didnt realised they checked for crusty bits.

Mmm exactley a quick inspection and comparison before he puts them in for the spin.

red_jelly
27-01-2006, 01:43 PM

HaHa, I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes you just can't help but notice. My ex used to have a lot of discharge pratically all of the time, but it didn't seem to be a problem for her. My current has hardly any. So like everyone else says, different girls are just different I guess.

SuzyCreamcheese
27-01-2006, 01:46 PM
Mmm exactley a quick inspection and comparison before he puts them in for the spin.
quick sniff to see if can maybe get an extra day out of it.

red_jelly
27-01-2006, 01:48 PM
quick sniff to see if can maybe get an extra day out of it.

:yuck:

Against The Tide
27-01-2006, 02:07 PM

ohemgee! My secret c*nt crispy addiction is OUT :nervous: :nervous:

SuzyCreamcheese
27-01-2006, 02:08 PM
yum.....crispy,yet chewy :lol:

sorry, im so immature.

my name
27-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I've had my nose cautorized 3 times, twice on one side actually. just a little fact for you all :p Don't think I'd want it done there though :\

But yes, different for each girly girl. And hey, if you think you have a bit too much I bet you don't have to worry about lube too much ;)

And the last section of this thread made me lose my lunch :p

Desperate_Housewife
27-01-2006, 10:57 PM
yum.....crispy,yet chewy :lol:

sorry, im so immature.

Crude is the word, I think. :yuck:

Bunnie
27-01-2006, 11:13 PM
like rainbow brite, it was different throughout puberty, now i hardly get any. (the things you will share on here lol!)

guest7
28-01-2006, 10:12 PM
i have quite heavy discharge and for years i thought i had candida and had to go through months of not eating yeast, wheat, sugar products and taking loads of herbal remedies for it. But i've had a candida test and a chlymidia test and both came back clear so i've been told that it's just natural. it differs a bit now i'm on the pill but it's still resonably heavy.

cornishangel24
28-01-2006, 10:56 PM
like most have said, it depends on the girl. I vary rarely get any, so when i do i tend to think that something is wrong. However, i did find that my discharge changed when i used a different shower gel. I switched to the 'simple' brand soap, and things have cleared right up.