PDA

View Full Version : Who here actually enjoys giving blow jobs ??

Business
20-04-2005, 06:05 PM
My girlfriend recently told me she hates giving head. She gave me head twice but i actually fucked up, i was drunk and was pushing her head down which she told me she hates ! so it looks like im never gona get another blow job again. Just wondering if there is any girls that enjoy giving head ? becuase my girl certainly hates it !

20-04-2005, 06:12 PM
It's not something i think woo yes great about, but it doesn't bother me doing it either.

lethifold
20-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Ex-ex and ex both quite enjoyed doing it (especially ex-ex). Not sure why... probably the control thing. I thing they both enjoyed it as the favour was obviously going to be repaid :razz:

littlemissy
20-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I love giving my boyfriend a blowjob. Not because I have a penis in my mouth but because I love the reaction I get.

Blah
20-04-2005, 06:43 PM
i dont mind giving them as long as-

1) i wasnt asked or expected to do it
2) my head is not pushed down and im not thrusted
3) im told when the white will come
4) its clean!
5) theres not too much of a bush to get up my nose

SuzyCreamcheese
20-04-2005, 06:43 PM
I dont mind it. Its not my favourite thing though.

*milky way*
20-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I don't mind giving my boyfriend blow-jobs as long as he doesn't push my head or thrust which he does sometimes when he gets a bit excited.

TheOne
20-04-2005, 08:37 PM
i really cannot stand giving blow-jobs, it makes me gag!!its a shame cos i know how much most guys like it so i kinda wish i could do it ok!! oh well!! shit happens!

Replicant
20-04-2005, 08:54 PM
my gf really dislikes giving head :(

which is a pity, because I really like giving it to her...

sweet_gal
20-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I've been close to it and thought EWW no :nervous: , its just not me..
my bf has hinted to me he wants a bj and ive made it clear hes not geting one

Nikki*
20-04-2005, 09:39 PM
It's not something many girls enjoy, but it's nice to know your boyfriends enjoying himself.... plus normally I end up having fun too.

Kazbo
20-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I enjoy giving thm, purely cos of the reaction it gets.

ShyBoy
20-04-2005, 10:27 PM

We wouldn't get on at all then :(

It all depends if the girl is comfortable I suppose though doesn't it?

Blah
20-04-2005, 10:30 PM
We wouldn't get on at all then :(

It all depends if the girl is comfortable I suppose though doesn't it?

well try have some1 shove a banana in your mouth- not pleasant :no:

Sparklie
20-04-2005, 11:39 PM
I love giving my boyfriend a blowjob. Not because I have a penis in my mouth but because I love the reaction I get.

couldn't have said it better myself

*bexfizz*
21-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I've tried it and i wasnt too keen with it! Prefer to do it when he's got a condom on!

Teagan
21-04-2005, 12:25 PM
I love giving them ... :blush: :yes: :hyper: :heart: :love:

Ibex
21-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Me too. Giving blowjobs is nice. :naughty:

Still hate the taste of spunk though, although I'm told that if a bloke eats a lot of food with cinnamon his cum tastes sweet and, er, cinnamon-y. Going to try that, when I get chance...

:blush:

Teagan
21-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Me too. Giving blowjobs is nice. :naughty:

Still hate the taste of spunk though, although I'm told that if a bloke eats a lot of food with cinnamon his cum tastes sweet and, er, cinnamon-y. Going to try that, when I get chance...

:blush:

Well, lots of meat, booze and fags is meant to make it taste worse .... but fruit like pineapple is supposed to ge good so I guess the cinnamon might be ok .... :yum:

princessxjo
21-04-2005, 03:42 PM
well i don't really enjoy giving my fiance head but i will only do it in certain circumstances:

a)He has washed his penis and balls until they are glowing with cleanliness
b)He has trimmed the pubes up a bit coz the itchy nose can be distracting
c)He wears a flavoured condom!

If your girl really hates giving blowjobs, then maybe try that. If she still doesn't like it then maybe you should just face the facts that you won't get head from her.

lucifer devil
21-04-2005, 04:10 PM
No, I don't mind it at all. The taste doesn't bother me either. And like other people have said, I really don't like having my head pushed.

Cuddilicious
21-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Basically what little missy said, I only like doing it to get the reaction out of my boyfriend knowing that he is being pleasured. And it's nice to know the favour will be returned :)

Cum always tastes rank to me, sorry. haha

malteser monkay
21-04-2005, 04:25 PM
I like to give head, though I refuse to do it when asked...I prefer it when he's not expecting it because, well he seems more like "Wowzer, wasn't expecting that!" and that just adds a touch more pazazz I think. Cum don't taste too bad, but just the warm...glompy sesation in my mouth leaves me a bit...worse for wear!! Cab't imagine putting my mouth anywhere near his...eh hem...when he's wearing a condom? That would probably make me feel all eww and the option doesn't attract me...flavoured condoms I've had a reaction to before now...not to keen on the 'original' flavouring of them either...!

Malt xx :)

kate2419
21-04-2005, 04:28 PM
dont mind doing it, and he does keep himself neat and clean down there so its not unpleasent, gotta spit though, cant swallow, would make me sick, hate the stuff. and as has been said having the favour returned is well worth it

ShyBoy
21-04-2005, 04:51 PM
well try have some1 shove a banana in your mouth- not pleasant :no:

I wouldn't like it all. My girlfriend likes me to encourage her and she said she finds it a turn on to see me getting affected physically, if you get what I mean. I don't like being that vocal so the odd thrust lets her know I'm enjoying myself :)

sexpod
21-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Seamen does change taste especially if you were to eat Pineapples, and some citrus fruits (supposedly makes the taste more appealing).

As for condoms or even flavored condoms? I mean half the sensation is lost there, so I dont see it as nearly pleasurable. But, I always wondered why women complain about swallowing, when a man does on women he has to have it all in his face and swallow as well. It should be a quid pro quo thing.

cornishangel24
21-04-2005, 05:44 PM
I absolutely love giving head to my fiance. It is a mixture of a bunch of things actually, like his taste, how it turns us both on, how intimate it is. Nothing better than a nice cock for breakfast!

Blairx0
21-04-2005, 05:46 PM
I take a certain type of pleasure in making my boyfriend happy so i would enjoy it

sopho
21-04-2005, 10:53 PM
dont like it at all

kate2419
21-04-2005, 10:58 PM
But, I always wondered why women complain about swallowing, when a man does on women he has to have it all in his face and swallow as well. It should be a quid pro quo thing.

In theory I dont have a problem with swallowing, but it makes me physically sick, believe me I have tried on many occasions. And he'd way rather get one, and have me spit it out, rather than either not get one, or have me puking after it!!

Kaff
21-04-2005, 11:07 PM
when a man does on women he has to have it all in his face and swallow as well. It should be a quid pro quo thing.

when women start ejaculating fluid with the consistency of snot towards men's gag spots at 80 mph, i will accept that as a valid argument. until then, no, it's not even slightly the same.

sometimes I'm not in the mood (usually when I feel a bit ill, and the thought of having anything in my mouth isn't welcome, not to mention bobbing up and down :sour: ) sometimes I don't mind, sometimes i enjoy it, but only cause mr. k never demands it, and knows better than ever to do the head grabby, thrusty thing.

Irnbru
21-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Are there any guys out there who would rather not get a blow job?

Personally ive never really been too keen on them, not that they dont feel good but i just enjoy kissing my girlfriend alot and would feel weird after her having my dick in her mouth.

So its something that id never ask for or make the girl feel the need to do. After all it really doesnt seem like that great a deal for them...

aimz
22-04-2005, 09:01 AM
I like it when i see he's liking it but i hate the taste of cum, actually its rather the thought of it swirling around in my mouth. that makes me heave lol. i'll get over it in due time im sure... but i never initiated it... well once i did but he was asleep so it doesnt count :p

lexijb
22-04-2005, 05:29 PM
I LOVE IT :thumb: :heart:

cg303
22-04-2005, 05:47 PM
I absolutely hate it, which i wish i didn't coz i know my boyfriend wud love it, even though he says he doesn't mind.

lucifer devil
22-04-2005, 07:35 PM
I absolutely hate it, which i wish i didn't coz i know my boyfriend wud love it, even though he says he doesn't mind.

he's a liar. ;)

Alan
23-04-2005, 11:22 AM
I like the idea of giving a blowjob but when I'm actually doing it I find it a bit dull.

Panda-Girl
24-04-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't mind it, although I enjoy receaving Oral more then giving ;)

yea, another thing is the grab head and throb... it makes me mad, if that happens I'll push him away and stop everything!

panda

Sarah.Kisses
24-04-2005, 01:38 PM
i dont mind giving a blowjob, its not like the nicest thing ever but i dont find it gross its ok i guess. not as bad as some people say it is i actually enjoygiving one :S

lost_soul
24-04-2005, 07:17 PM
i really do adore giving my BF a blow job and he loves it (i have only ever known 1 man who disliked it)

i love to do deep throat i lay with my head on the edge of the bed and he stands puts his cock in my mouth and because of hte angle im in his cock goes all the way down my throat its lush but does take some practice but hey all part of hte fun
Sorry got carried away alot of girls i know only give bj's when really nagged but i love it
why dont you try talk to her and experiment with some willy drops and keep your hand from pressing on her head ( i also love it when he pushes me but im a bit weird nayway

goood luck

CrazyKitten
25-04-2005, 01:18 AM
personally I enjoy giving blow jobs for two reasons: he enjoys it, so I get to watch his facial and body reactions to the stimulation. and the second is the feeling of control and power. I didn't like it at first because of the taste, I told him that, and he "took care of it" by drinking a glass of citrus juice a day. He'll switch between o.j, five alive, lemon juice, pineapple, ect. Except for grapefruit juice, as I'd get some of it then, and it has a bad interaction with a med I'm on. :p

First time I gave a bj was because I wanted to have him in my body somehow, but neither of us was ready for penetrive sex, and he'd hinted at it, so I decided to give it a go.

Sometimes he'll get carried away and try to push my head down, when that happens, I push against him, and pull away from him... and since we're into bondage, I'll get a scarf and tie his hands to the headboard so that he can't do that again, then go back to it. But if he starts thrusting, he has to settle for a handjob. :razz:

CK

jessica13
25-04-2005, 04:58 AM

3) im told when the white will come
4) its clean!
5) theres not too much of a bush to get up my nose
TRU-DAT! im with her!!

Delia
25-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I Love giving blow jobs no other reason I just enjoy it.

chaos_insomniac
25-04-2005, 04:58 PM
when women start ejaculating fluid with the consistency of snot towards men's gag spots at 80 mph,

Actually it's 30mph for men ;)

ic3
25-04-2005, 05:17 PM
err.. 1 question.. i've never got a blowjob before.. but im curious.. do uncut men pull back their foreskin bfore blowjobs.. or leave it on?.. personal preference? for females?

CrazyKitten
25-04-2005, 08:19 PM
well my bf is uncircumcised, and his just seems to pull back as he becomes harder, but still lose enough that it can move back and forth.

As I've only been with one guy, I can't say that I have a preferrence. :razz: But I don't think it should matter truthfully. It's the guy that's attached TO the penis that counts. ;)

SuzyCreamcheese
25-04-2005, 08:26 PM
err.. 1 question.. i've never got a blowjob before.. but im curious.. do uncut men pull back their foreskin bfore blowjobs.. or leave it on?.. personal preference? for females?
foreskins naturally retract when the penis becomes erect. It only covers it when its floppy.

Blah
25-04-2005, 08:29 PM
floppy.

hee-hee!

SuzyCreamcheese
25-04-2005, 08:36 PM
hee-hee!
chortle

ic3
26-04-2005, 04:38 PM
foreskins naturally retract when the penis becomes erect. It only covers it when its floppy.
hmm.. i don't get it.. it doesn't make sense from what CrazyKitten said..

Thunderstruck
26-04-2005, 04:42 PM
Ok, in my capacity as a non-circumcised, non-impotent man, I can answer this question.

Basically, when the dude gets aroused and things start enlarging, the foreskin doesn't grow as much and so the foreskin doesn't so much retract but allows the top of the penis to come out.

I'm trying to find another way of putting this but I really can't! Ask a male friend to show you - I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige!

ic3
26-04-2005, 05:16 PM
yea, i think i understand.. just the tip/top part shows. :yes:

CrazyKitten
26-04-2005, 05:53 PM
yea, i think i understand.. just the tip/top part shows. :yes:

yeah that's what it basically boils down to. The head shows. :)

tieone
26-04-2005, 08:22 PM
i'm circumcised and my gf just loves giving me a blowjob because of the exposed dickhead. she asks me to cum in her mouth so she could drink it all up.

heartoflove
26-04-2005, 11:15 PM
i love giving it me. im quite a wizz at it so ive been told

sexpod
26-04-2005, 11:29 PM
i'm circumcised and my gf just loves giving me a blowjob because of the exposed dickhead. she asks me to cum in her mouth so she could drink it all up.

hahaha

27-04-2005, 01:05 PM

orly :yeees:

LuckyStrike
27-04-2005, 01:07 PM

so she likes dickheads then?

edit: in response to the question, i havent tried it, but i know i wouldnt like it.

CrazyKitten
28-04-2005, 06:37 PM
if you haven't tried it, how can you be sure you wouldn't like it? I never thought I'd like giving blow jobs (and infact cringed at the thought everytime girls at school talked about it), but now that I'm in love with a guy, and it gives him pleasure, it's all good... provided he doesn't try to jam it down my throat. :eek:

Last time he did, I stopped, looked at him, and it was like "Do you honestly want vomit on your dick?"

He hasn't since. :p

loveablesilence
03-05-2005, 02:20 PM
I never wanted to with my ex but with my current bf I really enjoy doing it. I think it's because I enjoy his reaction and responses most though, you can tell he really appreciates it ;)

So I think it depends on the person, both yourself and who you'd be doing it to.

Exess
03-05-2005, 05:11 PM
My girlfriend likes to do it just because I think she's just being sweet and likes to make us both happy :blush:

Char_Baby
03-05-2005, 06:50 PM
i personnaly love it and dont get the chance to do it often enough :yum:

sweetiepie2121
08-05-2005, 11:01 AM
of couse u shouldnt have forced her by controlling,that would put me off but i enjoy givin and recieving

ButtonMoon
08-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Like a lot of people it's not that I love them, I like the reaction I get!!

Babyshambler
08-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I love it. Haha. Think I love the reactions most of all... and the pleading for more. ;)

remiX
09-05-2005, 08:54 PM
when women start ejaculating fluid with the consistency of snot towards men's gag spots at 80 mph, i will accept that as a valid argument. until then, no, it's not even slightly the same.

sometimes I'm not in the mood (usually when I feel a bit ill, and the thought of having anything in my mouth isn't welcome, not to mention bobbing up and down :sour: ) sometimes I don't mind, sometimes i enjoy it, but only cause mr. k never demands it, and knows better than ever to do the head grabby, thrusty thing.

Tell me when you'd like me to urinate on you and then I'll accept THAT as a valid argument. You have quite a biased opinion. Yeah, I enjoy doing it to women, but not when I get urinated on.

so yes it's pretty much the same, maybe even opposite of what you're saying.

Halloween
09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Tell me when you'd like me to urinate on you and then I'll accept THAT as a valid argument.

wtf?

You have quite a biased opinion.

no, kaffrin has her own, personal opinion.

Yeah, I enjoy doing it to women, but not when I get urinated on.

You get urinated on alot do you? :chin:

:eek2:

salteaser
04-06-2005, 04:47 PM
good cos of reaction :D shame cos of taste :yuck:

Mist
04-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Tell me when you'd like me to urinate on you and then I'll accept THAT as a valid argument. You have quite a biased opinion. Yeah, I enjoy doing it to women, but not when I get urinated on.

Maybe you are doing it wrong so they decide to take a piss ?

Seriously, when do you ever get urinated on giving oral?

lexijb
04-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Def agree
its all about the reaction

no tmy fave thing in the world to do, but a girls gotta do wat a girls gotta do! lol

Makoto
04-06-2005, 05:01 PM
i personnaly love it and dont get the chance to do it often enough :yum:

You chicks should take a leaf outta her boooook.

Welsh Jemz
04-06-2005, 06:47 PM
i do actually quite like giving em

tis something about the way you know you're causing his reactions, and it makes me really horny :blush:

Kaff
04-06-2005, 06:51 PM

i don't think we're talking about the same thing, mate. if we are, you must go out with some very curious girls.

maybe they pissed themselves laughing at your technique?

NothingGoldCanStay
04-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I actually really enjoy it.. i dont know why.. just knowing im pleasuring him.

Joey Potter
06-06-2005, 04:47 PM
I love giving them too, I love everything about them.