PDA

View Full Version : the quickest easyest and painless way to go??

guest7
26-01-2004, 02:27 PM
can anyone tell me what the easyest, quickest, and most of all pain-free way of killing yourself????

my razor didn't work last night, i cut my knee open to try and get it working but it wouldn't cut my wrists :(

luby

Char_Baby
26-01-2004, 02:29 PM
errrm how about get yourself some help?

i dont think there is an easy way of suicide but i think you need help, go to your doctor

Rocks
26-01-2004, 02:35 PM
Go and see someone. A doctor could be a start, but seriously someone like a vicar/priest might help. Or a local counsellor.

Kaff
26-01-2004, 02:35 PM
the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.

budda
26-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Dont try and OD, 99/100 it will go nastily wrong and you'll end up feeling horrific pain.

A mate of mine managed to get half a bottle of vodka and 200 paracetamol into him and he didnt manage it.

OD'ing is very unpleasant, most times it is fatal within about 6-12 hours but then you have up to two weeks before you actualy die! All your organs will fail in turn causing nasty pain and suffering.

In other words go to your doctor and have a word with them about how you are feeling.

Char_Baby
26-01-2004, 02:41 PM
at the moment you'll feel like theres nothing you can do, that your helpless worthless and pathetic (ive been there) but there really is other options, and think about how much you'll be missed, you may think you wont but how about your mother and father? and the person who finds your bodys gonna be fucked up, do u really want to inflict that much pain on people?

*Lisa*
26-01-2004, 02:45 PM
Hmm. :|

Mist
26-01-2004, 02:52 PM
To answer the question, there are practically no pain - free methods of killing yourself. They will all involve pain on some level or another.

Reconsider your choice of actions is the best thing.

*Lisa*
26-01-2004, 02:58 PM
To be quite honest, if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldnt be sat on the internet asking people, you'd go and throw yourself under a car or something. Now stop being an attention seeking twat and deleted this thread. Cheers.

budda
26-01-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.

perfect***day
26-01-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by kaffrin
the easiest and most pain free way to die is in your sleep at 85, knowing you've lived the best life you could.

char's right. get some help. it doesn't have to be like this.
:yes:

You should always make the best you can out of life; you only have one shot at it. And things will always get better.

Hellfire
26-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.

byny
26-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Rude_boyz
Apparently drowning is ment to give a euphoric effect (so i read on here somewhere)

anyway i don't think it is the best/wisest choice, i know what its like to think you want to but if you did you would've done it by now.

SHE'LL BE BACK.

Char_Baby
26-01-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by bongbudda
I'm not sure thats totaly helpful.

some people just dont give a fuck, its horrible youve gotta take all threats seriously

Hellfire
26-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by byny
SHE'LL BE BACK.

i hope so. she has an unread pm:(

anyway i thought she might.:D just no point knocking her down.

rockerchick
26-01-2004, 03:38 PM
ha.
Lisa said it perfectly.

Hellfire
26-01-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by rockerchick
ha.
Lisa said it perfectly.

Well i think people should give her a break. shes obviously having a hard time and your not helping, you can begin to imagine what she POSSIBLY could be going through. you should just try and help and stop with the useless comments. maybe all she needs is a little help and caring.

can some of you even manage that:rolleyes:

budda
26-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm with you on this rube_boyz, blimey I didnt think I'd say that.

Hellfire
26-01-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm with you on this rube_boyz, blimey I didnt think I'd say that.

:D me neither lol..

*looks shocked*

i just think people should give her a chance and not flame her for being depressed/upset.

support her. thats what were all here to do.. thats what thesite is for to support and help us..

littlemissy
26-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by luby
can anyone tell me what the easyest, quickest, and most of all pain-free way of killing yourself????

my razor didn't work last night, i cut my knee open to try and get it working but it wouldn't cut my wrists :(

luby

why have you actually posted this?? i dont think you really want to die. i think you just want the attention. theres nothing wrong with that but you need to find other ways to get it cos people dont respond well to threats like this, sorry.

guest7
26-01-2004, 04:03 PM
i quite liked the one of getting stoned out of my head and then walking off a cliff, that seemed quite a good idea, but it's quite an expencive thing because good weed is gonna be about 20 euros worth to get me stoned, and i don't know where i would jump off a cliff

luby

byny
26-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Rude_boyz
:D me neither lol..

*looks shocked*

i just think people should give her a chance and not flame her for being depressed/upset.

support her. thats what were all here to do.. thats what thesite is for to support and help us..

I am kind of with the people who say that we all need to try and understand what depression is like for people...but...we also are allowed to be tuned into when someone is just begging for attention.

Generally the sorts of people who will give this kind of post attention (Sympathetic attention that is) are the kind of people who havve or will post something similar themselves!

guest7
26-01-2004, 04:09 PM
thanks for that dudes
thats helped

luby

Mist
26-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by BritJames

but to answer your original question.
I believe it to be a gunshot to the head.

Unfortunately there is fairly high potential for that to go wrong, it's not easy, and it leaves a really horrible mess.

cymruangel
26-01-2004, 04:14 PM
You know, a lot of suicidal people post similarly to this I've noticed ... but if you follow things back you tend to find warning signs a good way before. Maybe the threads people should be being sympathetic to are those earlier ones.
And as for you luby, I'm glad you seem to be feeling better, but I hope it's because of the positive comments not the 'helpful' suggestions. Whether it's a cry for help/attention or even if you have a serious desire to stop existing, nothing is ever that bad. Trust me

rockerchick
26-01-2004, 04:27 PM
alright then
sorry your depressed, you must be the only person in the world who is.

There are a million and two other ways out death on the internet is not one of them.

Wilko
26-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Aspartame
There are threads for flaming, providing that it is amusing and intelligent.

This isn't one of those threads.

Think of this as being in the health forum, and post accordingly.

Thank you for letting me know how to post next time someone decides they want to kill themselves.

rockerchick
26-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Wilko
Thank you for letting me know how to post next time someone decides they want to kill themselves.

OOOER.
get you :p

you have to be sympathetic wilko, because no one else in the world battles with depression.

Wilko
26-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by rockerchick
OOOER.
get you :p

you have to be sympathetic wilko, because no one else in the world battles with depression.

Yeah i know, I'm disappointed with myself. 20 or so valid posts (not :)) and then I go and post something like that :(

littlemissy
26-01-2004, 04:48 PM
although this girl, luby, didnt really plan on killing herself she just wanted attention. i think that here we need to actually look at why she actually felt the need to get this sort of attention. she is obviously not happy and flaming her isnt a good way to actually help her.

thats what i think anyway *shrugs*

budda
26-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Exactly, to be honest I'm quite surprised by some of the responces, most people on here are normally relatively nice.

Mist
26-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Exactly, to be honest I'm quite surprised by some of the responces, most people on here are normally relatively nice.

Well I'm not gonna excuse anybody but basically it's due to people being made cynical by folk who come on here and post about this sort of thing all the time. Yeah.

littlemissy
26-01-2004, 05:11 PM

why thank you. i think that also things like this touch nerves and people react to that.

byny
26-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by littlemissy
although this girl, luby, didnt really plan on killing herself she just wanted attention. i think that here we need to actually look at why she actually felt the need to get this sort of attention. she is obviously not happy and flaming her isnt a good way to actually help her.

thats what i think anyway *shrugs*

You're right of course. :)

ryoko_rock
26-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Yeah, maybe you should all go easy on the whole situation. I know what ya all mean when you say they're just tryin to get attention, but then thats only human right??

I've felt that bad before, and sometimes the only way to help is to try and act so desperate that somebody actually talks to you bout it!!

Well, shit happens I guess.

there's my, umm...kinda positive outlook on all this...

littlemissy
26-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by byny
You're right of course. :)

i just love it when people say that :D

guest7
26-01-2004, 11:34 PM
FOR CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION, ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE DESERTED ME, AND I REALLY NEEDED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, BUT I SEE THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE CARE SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO AND GO IT ANYWAY

LUBY

Digital-Emotion
26-01-2004, 11:40 PM
FOR CHRIST SAKE PEOPLE THIS IS NOT FOR ATTENTION, ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE DESERTED ME, AND I REALLY NEEDED TO TALK TO SOMEONE, BUT I SEE THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE CARE SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO AND GO IT ANYWAY

LUBY

I felt sorry for you before but now this is taking the piss.

If you wanted to kill yourself and i mean seriously you would just fuck off and do it. Theres people worse off then you in this world remember that, think like that and appreciate what you got.

hybrid
26-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
I felt sorry for you before but now this is taking the piss.

If you wanted to kill yourself and i mean seriously you would just fuck off and do it. Theres people worse off then you in this world remember that, think like that and appreciate what you got.

:yes: agreed

if you were THAT depressed and didn't give a flying f*ck about life you wouldn't bother posting because you wouldn't give a shit what some random people on a message board thought/said about you and your situation. If you're seriously depressed get help, don't be an attention seeker and make things worse for yourself

Girl_gunner
26-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Luby take a deep breath and think about it.Seriously think about it.

yes im aware of the hypocrisy.

Girl_gunner
27-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by BritJames
.. and how have you been recently? :p

*smiles sweetly* :rolleyes: yello Jaaaaaaaaaammmmes, and not so bad, something happened which slapped me hard around the face. and im on no-alcohol :D your gd self? *pokes*

Bri-namite
27-01-2004, 12:07 AM
Look.

Plenty of folk on the Relationships forum probably exaggerate their problems and stuff. But they just get advice on it, at the end of the day, nobody can be sure about anything. So seeing as this is a help site and stuff, I'd play it safe and take it for real. Maybe that makes me a mug, but I really don't care.

Yeah, it's attention seeking. That's often a symptom of something more serious, not always someone being a shit or whatever. Maybe this person just feels they need someone to listen to them, and if all their freinds really have left them, then it's maybe not surprising that they turned to something like the internet, yanno?

Luby, give The Samaratins a call if you can, that'll help in the short term. And you really need to see your doctor as soon as you can, but I think you maybe know that deep down.

*Lisa*
27-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Digital-Emotion

I think I :heart: you.

Digital-Emotion
27-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by *Lisa*
I think I :heart: you.

well i always did have a way with words :o

guest7
27-01-2004, 01:59 AM
the reason i haven't done it is because if i do i'm gonna hurt too many people (like my mum, and stuff) and i don't want to. plus i hate to think of someone trying to clean me up.

Wilko
27-01-2004, 02:02 AM
the reason i haven't done it is because if i do i'm gonna hurt too many people (like my mum, and stuff) and i don't want to. plus i hate to think of someone trying to clean me up.

How thoughtful.

morrocan roll
27-01-2004, 02:19 AM
the reason i haven't done it is because if i do i'm gonna hurt too many people (like my mum, and stuff) and i don't want to. plus i hate to think of someone trying to clean me up. hey ... my oldest son has fallen out with me ...two of my chickens died this week and my eyebrows are just to prominent ...
so yeah i know how you feel. this lot have only got spots to worry about!
i'm going to od on heroin ...not just yet though as i can't stand the thought of leaving my money for some other fucker to spend!

Kaff
27-01-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by morrocan roll
my eyebrows are just to prominent ...

you need a hygienic trimmer.

kaff, solver of the world's problems.

morrocan roll
27-01-2004, 02:28 AM
you need a hygienic trimmer.

kaff, solver of the world's problems. well i was kind of considering ...hiding the fact i'm bald by letting them grow and grow and doing an elvis style combover with them ...

Kaff
27-01-2004, 02:30 AM
well i was kind of considering ...hiding the fact i'm bald by letting them grow and grow and doing an elvis style combover with them ...

you know, i'm not entirely sure that would work....

morrocan roll
27-01-2004, 02:35 AM
you know, i'm not entirely sure that would work.... with gell or chip fat maybe?

Kaff
27-01-2004, 02:40 AM
with gell or chip fat maybe?

but there would be that inbetweeny stage where they're so long they obscure your vision, but they are not quite long enough to comb back...

morrocan roll
27-01-2004, 02:41 AM
but there would be that inbetweeny stage where they're so long they obscure your vision, but they are not quite long enough to comb back... pretend to be a monk with a long fringe for a while?

Kaff
27-01-2004, 02:44 AM
pretend to be a monk with a long fringe for a while?

a fringe that starts at your eyebrows? :eek2:

morrocan roll
27-01-2004, 02:52 AM
a fringe that starts at your eyebrows? :eek2: instead of being that bald geezer i could be the guy with no forehead ...oh god it looks like a razor to the throat after all.

ClaireBear
27-01-2004, 10:41 AM
Right, first things first... luby - no matter how down you feel there's always someone out there to help you. If you can't talk to family or friends about what's getting you down then you can call/email Samaritans. They're for anyone in distress and you can talk to them about anything that's getting you down. This could be money, exams or worries about school, college or work, because you are self-harming or being abused, or perhaps because you are concerned about relationships with friends, partners or family. Whatever it is you can call them anytime on 08457 909090 or email them on jo@samaritans.org.

In the meantime *hugs* and lots of them.

Secondly, and this is to everyone else, if you could all remember the point of this site that would be helpful. This is essentially a place where people can come for help and support and we ask you to respect that and each other. If you were at rock bottom, how would you feel if everyone just called you a twat and had a go at you? Not much better probably. So if you could offer a bit of respect and not get personal we'd be very grateful (or we'll just have to ban you). And don't forget - in these circumstances it's always best to give people the benefit of the doubt.

OK, rant over,
CB