PDA

View Full Version : why do 12 year old girls wear thongs?

pretty_in_pink
02-08-2003, 10:29 PM
it makes me so mad to know that you can now buy young girls of the age of 11 thongs i mean what is this world coming to??

i didnt start wearing thongs properly untill i turned 16 :angel: come on peeps lets hear your view!!
xx
Laura

*Lisa*
02-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Heylo Laura. :)

And yes, it makes me mad also. My ten year old sister went on a camping trip recently and she come back to tell me that one of the girls in her ten wore a thong. :| She was ten and she was wearing a thong. I think its sick.

Young and sexy
02-08-2003, 10:36 PM
I wear thongs like all the time, and im 15, i have done for about a year - not the same pair obviously :p

Personally, i think kids are starting to grow up alot quicker nowadays, probably because of marketing aimed at them. I know i've grown up quite quickly, but thats probably because i have 2 elder sisters and an elder brother. Saying that, i dont think ive grown up too quickly though, just mature for my age.

It probably makes them feel more grown up if they wear thongs or something. But yes, i do think 12 is very young to start wearing 'skimpy' underwear - but as i said before, with all the marketing that is now aimed at them to grow up quicker, you cant really blame them.

And 10 is just :eek2:

Pepsi_104
02-08-2003, 10:37 PM
well i think its ok...its a well-known fact that people are getting older quicker. I suppose in a way its business' faught for tehir 'tween-marketing' but hey thats where some of the most money lays (if disposable incomes lower, parnets would rather spend less on themseleves than on their children) so you can't really blame them.

Faith
02-08-2003, 10:38 PM
I didn't even know what a thong was when I was 10 :eek2:

KoolCat
02-08-2003, 10:41 PM
I'm kind of in two minds about this one. One part of me says yes, it's sick, sexual connotations and all that.

but then the other half of me thinks, these kids probably only want to wear thongs because they've seen their favourite singers wearing similar things on music vids etc etc, and so they don't associate them with sex at all, just with britney or kylie or whoever. they just want to copy their idols. at the end of the day it's only adults who associate them with sex.

having said that though, kids in thongs does nothing to help the whole paedophilia situation.

_Hermione_
02-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Faith

nither did i!!!
i only started wearing them at 16, and now i wear nothing but them.... but a 12year old!! its wrong!! my cousin is 14 and she doesnt own one!
But kids now a days they try to be so grown up, so fast, and look, theres girls of 13, 14 with kids themselfs! scary!

pretty_in_pink
02-08-2003, 10:51 PM
:D thank god for that at least u agree with me!!15 is ok to wear thongs but im saying that i think you should stay young while we can i mean my mum thinks im immature for my age which i dont see how so we should all live young till we cant but dont wear thongs at such a young age!! to m wearing a thong make me feel quite kinky :blush: lol thanks peeps
xx
Laura

Mr_Wobble
03-08-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by KoolCat
I'm kind of in two minds about this one. One part of me says yes, it's sick, sexual connotations and all that.

but then the other half of me thinks, these kids probably only want to wear thongs because they've seen their favourite singers wearing similar things on music vids etc etc, and so they don't associate them with sex at all, just with britney or kylie or whoever. they just want to copy their idols. at the end of the day it's only adults who associate them with sex.
I agree with most of that. It just depends upon whose point of view and attitude it is. Yes, thongs have sexual connotations, but kids only wear them because of fashion. It's been the same for decades, with kids wanting to look more and more adult, which is something that kids just naturally want to do. For them it's playing of sorts.

Mr_Wobble ;)

badabing
03-08-2003, 01:09 AM
think i posted a topic on this a while back.

They now sell things for 8 year olds.

Mr_Wobble
03-08-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by badabing
think i posted a topic on this a while back.
Yep, I remember it. Much the same things were said that have already been said. Some people think thongs = sex, not fashion. Of course they are both fashion (in their own right, and to prevent VPL), and sexy because they are revealing.

Mr_Wobble ;)

HunnyPot
03-08-2003, 01:55 AM
It's sick and any parent that lets her young daughter wear one of those things should be ashamed of themselves.

DaisyChainThing
03-08-2003, 02:01 AM
Uhhh, it's just underwear? Bloody hell, I wanted a bra when I was little. Oh noooo. Evil eeeeeevil. *stab stab*

Young and sexy
03-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Oooh *Points* New av Claire :D

HunnyPot
03-08-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
Uhhh, it's just underwear? Bloody hell, I wanted a bra when I was little. Oh noooo. Evil eeeeeevil. *stab stab*

How er...nice for you:eek2: :p

But there is a difference between wanting to wear something and actually wearing it.

Dear Wendy
03-08-2003, 02:57 AM

Oooh! Me too!

And my cousins were totally mean. Used me as their slave, and said if I didn't do what they wanted me to, I won't get a bra when I grow up :(

SuzyCreamcheese
03-08-2003, 03:34 AM
theyll be having stockings and suspenders and crotchless pants for 8 year olds next, you mark my words

pretty_in_pink
03-08-2003, 12:43 PM
hunnypot i agree with u!!sorry if u had this topic already but im a newbie and didnt know about it :) soon it will b aceptable for 12 year olds to drink beer in pubs :rolleyes:
xx
Laura

VinylVicky
03-08-2003, 12:53 PM
I only really started wearing them when I was about 17! top me, they were so uncomfy...reminded me of cheese wire! however I soon reaslised the benefits and now they are comfy :D I dont think its right for young girls to wear them. Your only kid for a short part of your life, theres years to be an adult and do adukt things.

pretty_in_pink
03-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by VinylVicky
I only really started wearing them when I was about 17! top me, they were so uncomfy...reminded me of cheese wire! however I soon reaslised the benefits and now they are comfy :D I dont think its right for young girls to wear them. Your only kid for a short part of your life, theres years to be an adult and do adukt things. :yes: :yes: :wave:
thanks guys :)
xx
Laura

my name
03-08-2003, 05:33 PM
theres nothing wrong with them. its just underwear. just because somebody wears a thong doesn't mean they are out slutting around. thongs are just more comfortable than briefs, perhaps they learned that early on.

pretty_in_pink
03-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by my_name
theres nothing wrong with them. its just underwear. just because somebody wears a thong doesn't mean they are out slutting around. thongs are just more comfortable than briefs, perhaps they learned that early on.
:mad: wottt dont u think ud rather see a woman in thongs rather than a little 10 year old girl!!thongs r not for little girls anyways :D
xx
Laura

my name
03-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by pretty_in_pink
:mad: wottt dont u think ud rather see a woman in thongs rather than a little 10 year old girl!!thongs r not for little girls anyways :D
xx
Laura

well personally, i dont want to see any female in their underwear no matter what kind it is ;) but a certian type underwear is not automatically linked to getting/wanting sex or other things that are not appropiate for that age. thongs can be used for soo many reasons. comfort and style. and no, its not underwear style, its for what else you wear. i wore them when i was young because i didn't want lines under my dance leotards and costumes. people wear them because they dont show lines under pants that aren't jeans. i was taught by my other dance friends when i was 8 that brief underwear should not be worn at dance. sometimes a underwear choice is just about practicalness.

Lacy
03-08-2003, 06:10 PM
I saw a girl yesterday at work, must have been about 8 or 9, wearing a skirt like thingy wore in that Dirrty vid, with thongs over the top *faints* She was wearing a little pair of heeled boots too. Where the hell sells little boots like that!? Oh and she was wearing make up.

I never understand these things.

pretty_in_pink
03-08-2003, 06:20 PM
peeps children are growing up too early and its sad
xx
laura

DaisyChainThing
03-08-2003, 06:23 PM
but a certian type underwear is not automatically linked to getting/wanting sex or other things that are not appropiate for that age. thongs can be used for soo many reasons. comfort and style.

manda, you read my mind! (and put that so much better than I could've *sob*)

Kaff
03-08-2003, 06:26 PM
but a certian type underwear is not automatically linked to getting/wanting sex or other things that are not appropiate for that age. thongs can be used for soo many reasons. comfort and style.

i would say that a young girl wearing a thong for something like dance, where it's functional, and a young girl wearing a black lacey thong just because are very different.

my grandma gave me a thong for christmas one time. i was about 13. i was shocked. so was she when it was pointed out to her that it was actually a thong and not nice, sensible underwear like she thought :lol:

The Doc
03-08-2003, 06:31 PM
i wore them when i was young because i didn't want lines under my dance leotards and costumes. people wear them because they dont show lines under pants that aren't jeans. i was taught by my other dance friends when i was 8 that brief underwear should not be worn at dance. sometimes a underwear choice is just about practicalness.

Yes, but these little girls aren't wearing them because of VPL but when these little girls are wearing mini-skirts, and you can see there ass- there 10 YO ass- do you agree with that as well? And wearing them under school unfiorm and flashing the boys-which has been reported? Most of these girls aren't wearing them for practicality, its to feel "sexy" and so all the boys look at them.

pretty_in_pink
03-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by kaffrin
i would say that a young girl wearing a thong for something like dance, where it's functional, and a young girl wearing a black lacey thong just because are very different. i agree 100% with you i think its yech that they can wear lacey thongs :mad:
xx
Laura

DaisyChainThing
03-08-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by the doc horatio
And wearing them under school unfiorm and flashing the boys-which has been reported?

Me and my friends did that when we were little in our regular normal pants. Is that any better/worse?

It's underwear. Lots of my thongs aren't even lacy or sexy, they have little cartoon characters, pictures or print patterns on them or are just completely plain. How sexy. Fuck me now! :p

And I have no idea how a thong makes anyone feel sexy. :eek2: Eugh, my assss.

my name
03-08-2003, 06:43 PM
Me and my friends did that when we were little in our regular normal pants. Is that any better?

exatly. and hell, in school the times when i was 3-5 for fucks sake, it was the boys who sat on the floor to look up all the girls dresses while they sat on the radiator. blame the boys. and besides, little boys wear boxers with peepholes, (no i havnt' looked, i worked in a clothing store) thats not very decent.

Kaff
03-08-2003, 06:48 PM
i think my issues are less with why the kids want to wear them, but with the associations that adults have with them, and the adult reaction to kids in thongs.

Kermit
03-08-2003, 07:21 PM
I find it saddening that there is so much pressure put on them to dress like that because of fashion at such a young age, but the actual thong doesnt really bother me. I find children wearing miniskirts and boob-tubes far more offensive, and I blame marketing companies and I blame people like Britney and Christina.

Children have always wanted to look like adults- a lot of girls try their mums make up, and theyve always liked to dress up in adult-style dresses, etc, but I find it sadder that the adult fashion is for women to dress like hookers today.

But Im a traditionalist, and find too much flesh distasteful. Less flesh is sexier, as the imagination doesnt imagine stretch marks and cellulite:p

The Doc
03-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Me and my friends did that when we were little in our regular normal pants. Is that any better/worse?

Well yeah, its worse. From the back, these 10 YO girls might as well not be wearing any underwear at all. Normal girls pants are fine, because, well I think so anyway, you can't see anything. I don't know about you, but when I was 10, I knew all about sex, and so did all my girl mates, so Im sure these girls are only doing it for attention from the boys, which just ain't right!

:crazyeyes

in my opinion anyway.

DaisyChainThing
03-08-2003, 08:18 PM
Ah yeah, 'cause little kids flashing their arses at each other really gets them all wanting to fuck each other. :/

Girls are always trying to get attention from boys. We all used to play kiss chase. Omg, what could kissing lead to? :eek:

Kaff
03-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Ah yeah, 'cause little kids flashing their arses at each other really gets them all wanting to fuck each other. :/

Girls are always trying to get attention from boys. We all used to play kiss chase. Omg, what could kissing lead to? :eek:

it's not the little boys you have to worry about. kids always play their little innocent sex games (well, you know what i mean).

it's the adults who are the problem.

The Doc
03-08-2003, 08:30 PM

You played kiss chase in year 6? :p

edit: yeay! 250 posts

DaisyChainThing
03-08-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by the doc horatio
You played kiss chase in year 6? :p
Girls flashed you in Year 6? :p

And fuck knows :| Try asking me what happened yesterday and I won't remember that either. :p But we all used to play stupid games like Spin the bottle and Truth or Dare and shit like that where we'd have to get off with guys and what not and we were all young. Oooh terrible. :p
And I hardly think many 12 year olds are gonna go flashing their arses at people anyway. :p

girl with sharp teeth
03-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Kermit
But Im a traditionalist, and find too much flesh distasteful. Less flesh is sexier, as the imagination doesnt imagine stretch marks and cellulite:p

charmed i'm sure :)

Doofay
04-08-2003, 12:37 AM
Ive got a better idea. Lets enforce national underwear regualtions.

Just another step towards the nanny state.

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Thongs aren't comfortable, they ride up your carck and show the blubber on your arse. They were not made to be comfortable, they were made to appeal to men. Older girls might find them comfortable as they feel more sexy, (don't really understand how anyone would find a bit of dental floss more comfortable than a nice pair of knickers) but I find it hard to believe that little girls find these thongs comfortable.

And to be perfectly honest, getting off with guys in Year 6 is hardly a normal thing for a ten year old/11 year old to do...

DaisyChainThing
04-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by HunnyPot
They were not made to be comfortable, they were made to appeal to men.

No, they weren't. They were made so you don't get a VPL through trousers, etc.

And to be perfectly honest, getting off with guys in Year 6 was something only "certain" children did. It's hardly a normal thing for a ten year old/11 year old to do...

Oh ffs. :rolleyes: Did I say I got off with them at 10/11? No. I got off with them when I was a young teenager. Oh my God. Kissing boys. :eek: Such a little slag. Because that's just sooo terrible.

But we all used to play stupid games like Spin the bottle and Truth or Dare and shit like that where we'd have to get off with guys and what not and we were all young. Oooh terrible.
And I hardly think many 12 year olds are gonna go flashing their arses at people anyway.

Nowhere in there did I say I was ten/eleven when I got off with people.

But of course, we could all live not getting off with anyone for God knows how long like the other "certain" kind of people.

Kiezo
04-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Jesus fucking Christ!

A twelve year old wearing a thong doesn't turn her into a slag.

Seriously, just fucking listen to what you're saying.

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Girls flashed you in Year 6? :p

And fuck knows :| Try asking me what happened yesterday and I won't remember that either. :p But we all used to play stupid games like Spin the bottle and Truth or Dare and shit like that where we'd have to get off with guys and what not and we were all young. Oooh terrible. :p

I read it as that's what you used to do in Year 6 as that is what you'd just been talking about. Misunderstood, sorrryyyyy :p

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Kiezo
Jesus fucking Christ!

A twelve year old wearing a thong doesn't turn her into a slag.

Seriously, just fucking listen to what you're saying.

Who are you referring to?

Kiezo
04-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Who are you referring to?

Anyone who thinks twelve year olds wearing thongs is wrong.

Shogun
04-08-2003, 01:51 AM
12 year olds with thongs, what's next, 10 year olds with thongs :p

No seriously, that is wrong, thongs are for WOMEN, not girls.

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 01:52 AM

I think it's wrong, not because I think it makes them slags but because it means their parents aren't allowing them to hold onto their childhood properly. Thongs should be for girls aged at least 16. There's nothing wrong with VPL on a little girl or on any girl for that matter, but girls our age might worry about looking good in their clothes. Girls that age shouldn't be worrying about their looks. They should be thinking more about doing well in school and learning respect.

Sorry, just my personal opinion.

*Lisa*
04-08-2003, 02:41 AM

Totally agree with hunnypots last statement.

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 03:33 AM
come on all u peeps who think its ok i mean they have pictures of cherrys on thongs 4 12 year olds and cherrys r associated with being a virgin and askin a guy to pop it!!:mad: :wave:
xx
Laura

my name
04-08-2003, 03:35 AM
come on all u peeps who think its ok i mean they have pictures of cherrys on thongs 4 12 year olds and cherrys r associated with being a virgin and askin a guy to pop it!!:mad: :wave:
xx
Laura

maybe it means that, but then again, maybe the cherry is just a cherry. not everything always has to be associated in a bad way.

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 03:43 AM
maybe it means that, but then again, maybe the cherry is just a cherry. not everything always has to be associated in a bad way.
but most lads of the age of 16 would assume that it means pop my cherry which isnt the sort of thing little girls should b wearing!!:D
xx
Laura

Capacity
04-08-2003, 04:02 AM
Wah wah wah wah. I think i mighta missed somethin.

Why is it so frowned upon? Its not dirty or anythin. It doesnt make them slags. Shitarama, i dont believe what im hearin.

I think too many people relate thong wearing to strippers and other stuff like that, but damn... it dont mean they show it off to everone.

I dont know any 12 year old girls who dont wear them [granted i dont know many 12 year old girls]

I cant think of anyone who doesnt wear thongs. I dont think my nan does :confused:

Some girls i know do when the painters are in, but its just clothing. damn im confused

I dont think any lads who think thong is an invitation to :lol: :naughty: - theyre such an everyday thing where I live though.

Anyway thongs are much more comfy, aparantly :rolleyes:
Someone tell me why its such a bad thing plz? thanks.

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by MoonWalkingsFun
Wah wah wah wah. I think i mighta missed somethin.

Why is it so frowned upon? Its not dirty or anythin. It doesnt make them slags. Shitarama, i dont believe what im hearin.

I think too many people relate thong wearing to strippers and other stuff like that, but damn... it dont mean they show it off to everone.

I dont know any 12 year old girls who dont wear them [granted i dont know many 12 year old girls]

I cant think of anyone who doesnt wear thongs. I dont think my nan does :confused:

Some girls i know do when the painters are in, but its just clothing. damn im confused

I dont think any lads who think thong is an invitation to :lol: :naughty: - theyre such an everyday thing where I live though.

Anyway thongs are much more comfy, aparantly :rolleyes:
Someone tell me why its such a bad thing plz? thanks.
:wave: hey
well young girls are growing up too quick and they should live out their childhood!! i dont refferthongs with:naughty: but i reffer g strings with :naughty: lol
xx
Laura

04-08-2003, 04:35 AM
Kiddiewinkles should stick to granny pants, and cropped vests. Wearing bras and thongs is something you have to look forward to when you're in your teens. Not when you're just getting a few inches taller, and some bumps in behind your nips.

Although thongs are practical and whatnot, to me, thongs associate with sex, and kids should not do that until they've managed to wear bras because they want them, not because they think it's "cool".

A man, came into my work the other day, asking for a gel filled bra for his 8 year old daughter. Now can you honestly say that's acceptable? Kids are noted for their innocence and childlike qualities, yes, they want to grow up, but encouraging them when they want thongs and bras is just a piece of nonsense. I hadn't a scooby thongs actually came about until I was like, 17/18. And I'm glad I didn't. It's a natural process to grow up and do adult things, but do it when you're going into the peak of young adult hood. Not when, as I said before, you're growing a few inches here and there, sprouting a few hairs, and gaining small bumps behind your nips.

It's the same with mobile phones as well. :rolleyes: Kids lose their innocence the time they reach 7 I think. They know too much. And the media GIVES too much away. Parental guidance is far too leniant as well in most cases, but I still like to think there are some 10 year olds who'll thank you more for a girlie toy, than a thong.

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 04:41 AM
1983 u took the words out of my mouth u couldnt have sed it better :thumb: :yes: :wave:
xx
Laura

Capacity
04-08-2003, 04:43 AM
I see ur point but when I think about all my mates younger sisters who are like 12 - 15 I cant see the problem. One of my best mates sisters is the most caring, funny [blah blah] person ive ever met... and if id just saw her on the street id probobly judge her, but i learn from things like that.

End of the day clothes are clothes, and what it comes down to is if you associate thongs with kinky sex - or- if you associate them with clothing which is a matter of preference.

I think uve got a topic where noone will agree here :D

04-08-2003, 04:51 AM
I see ur point but when I think about all my mates younger sisters who are like 12 - 15 I cant see the problem. One of my best mates sisters is the most caring, funny [blah blah] person ive ever met... and if id just saw her on the street id probobly judge her, but i learn from things like that.

End of the day clothes are clothes, and what it comes down to is if you associate thongs with kinky sex - or- if you associate them with clothing which is a matter of preference.

I think uve got a topic where noone will agree here :D

I know, like I said, I'm used to childhood the way it was when I was younger. I live by those times. Now, times have greatly changed, and I think it's for the worse, but it's a mixed view to this. People can adapt however they wish, but I still think it takes away a lot of the anticipation of "growing up" from them. Hey ho. :)

God..I never thought I'd see this coming. My Dad and I were talking about this, like..how we grow within our lives, and see vast changes, although he's seen like the Gulf War, Falklands War, The Beatles, and AIDs wipe out, transition from black TV to colour, computers shrinking in size, fashion changes..I feel I've not seen as much to compare, but this is a big change, I think. :| Meh, maybe not.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 05:01 AM
Ur still young, I doubt girls wearing thongs is gona be the vast change experience of your life... or maybe...?! :eek2:

04-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Nooo, not like that, I'm saying it like, it's a big change, kids aren't seen as kids, they're seen as little people. :| Yes, I know I'm still young, but I hadn't expected a change such as this. And I know it's not a big change as such, since there are so many political situations lurking about like that MI6 bloke, and Dr. Kelly, but still..I dunno. I'm warbling. :|

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 01:07 PM
so all u peeps who think its cool for little girls to wear thongs r u gonna say its ok for them to drink alcohol (if they did start drinkin it )at 12??if u get my question:p :lol:
xx
Laura

Capacity
04-08-2003, 01:20 PM
r u gonna say its ok for them to drink alcohol

Thas exactly what im sayin... (well, not exactly - but yeh)

If people are educated at a younger age then they grow up knowing blah blah blah. Theyve gotta learn sometimes, why not do it when your parents can punish you. Getting drunk to the extent of passing out is just stupid [for people that age] :naughty:

True that girls should be spending more time worrying about work and respect than looks... but in this modern society do u think thats possible? A society where models are splashed over magazines, newspapers, billboards and novelty packs of playing cards. Then they got the puberty ting at their age and theym all randy.

Girls have to grow up sometime and as the years go past it seems that theyre growing up [not so much mentally] quicker.

I think pressure deserves a mention too... Its easy for us to say oh this is wrong oh blah oh blah, but if they feel pressured then it helps them until theyre old enough to realise, when they are old enough they can make a choice then.

last thing scenario...

12 year old Girls mom and 17 year old sister wearing thongs, theyre hangin on the washin line... silk (not lace) - and u just know whats gona happen. " Mommy! I was a tong!"... Down to the nearest Ann Summers store. Boof! 2 for 1 thong offer.

SuzyCreamcheese
04-08-2003, 01:46 PM
another interesting point is who is to blame in all of this, the designer, the store buyer, the purchaser (parent), the dresser (child), the adult who may never have even considered a child to be sexy before now?
I think people should maybe think twice about dressing their children in a sexually alluring way, but i think shops should have a responsibility not to sell sexy stuff for children, or is this capitilism at its worst? It doesnt matter what you sell as long as money can be made from it.
Whether you or I find children in thongs and padded bras sexy or not is beside the point - dressing them like that IS sexualising them too young, while theyre too young to take responsibility for their choices parents have a duty to make the right choices for them.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Whether you or I find children in thongs and padded bras sexy or not is beside the point - dressing them like that IS sexualising

But its only sexualising them if you find them sexy!!! thas what im tryin to say :D

Noone needs to be blamed because there is nothing to blame for. Its clothing.

Just an observation (dont get bashin me for this)

But if you read all the threads the majority of girls show disgust and the majority of guys show 'I see what you mean but....'

It seems that guys arent half as bothered as girls and girls claim to be worried that its giving the wrong impression to guys. It seems like girls have a sort of pride thing going where 'I wore thongs when I was 14 so you cant wear them before then'... Just makin an observation, dont bash me! :p

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Thas exactly what im sayin... (well, not exactly - but yeh)

If people are educated at a younger age then they grow up knowing blah blah blah. Theyve gotta learn sometimes, why not do it when your parents can punish you. Getting drunk to the extent of passing out is just stupid [for people that age] :naughty:

True that girls should be spending more time worrying about work and respect than looks... but in this modern society do u think thats possible? A society where models are splashed over magazines, newspapers, billboards and novelty packs of playing cards. Then they got the puberty ting at their age and theym all randy.

Girls have to grow up sometime and as the years go past it seems that theyre growing up [not so much mentally] quicker.

I think pressure deserves a mention too... Its easy for us to say oh this is wrong oh blah oh blah, but if they feel pressured then it helps them until theyre old enough to realise, when they are old enough they can make a choice then.

last thing scenario...

12 year old Girls mom and 17 year old sister wearing thongs, theyre hangin on the washin line... silk (not lace) - and u just know whats gona happen. " Mommy! I was a tong!"... Down to the nearest Ann Summers store. Boof! 2 for 1 thong offer.

So you are saying it's okay to get a child started on the booze as early as possible? That doesn't let them learn from their mistakes it just gets them hooked at an earlier age, they'll be needing 5 pints a day by the time they're 17 :rolleyes: I first drank alcohol when I was 14. I had a mother of a hangover the next day. That day I was swearing I would never touch alky again. But by the time the next opportunity came along I was sipping away at my cider.

Kaff
04-08-2003, 02:30 PM
So you are saying it's okay to get a child started on the booze as early as possible? That doesn't let them learn from their mistakes it just gets them hooked at an earlier age, they'll be needing 5 pints a day by the time they're 17 :rolleyes: I first drank alcohol when I was 14. I had a mother of a hangover the next day. That day I was swearing I would never touch alky again. But by the time the next opportunity came along I was sipping away at my cider.

my parents gave me alcohol (in very small amounts) from the time i was about 5.

i'd have watered down wine with dinner on sundays, and very watered down advocat on special occasions.

it taught me that alcohol isn't some mystery thing that only adults have, it was just a drink, and because i was so used to it by the time i got to an age where my other friends were getting plastered, i never felt the need to.

it's worth noting that i have never been drunk, and after about 14 i stopped drink altogether. my brother does drink, but he knows his limits better than most of his friends, and he is never ill with it.

SuzyCreamcheese
04-08-2003, 02:39 PM
[B]But its only sexualising them if you find them sexy!!! thas what im tryin to say :D

B]
well im trying to say the opposite.
for example if i was putting sexual images of children on the internet, i would be prosecuted (quite rightfully) and put on the sex offenders register even if it could be proved i had no interest in the content myself, through putting children in a position where they are of sexual interest to others.
I dont really see the difference.
I can see why children WANT to wear sexy clothes, but its irresponsible for the parents to let them. I think its different for teenagers, but you can buy them for 8 year olds!!!

Capacity
04-08-2003, 02:49 PM
Brite i see what ur sayin but whenever you say somethin like 'makes them appear sexy' - youve gotta ask yourself "who does it make them feel sexy to?" And when you answer that ask yourself "How do i know it is sexy to them?" Then finally ask yourself one thing. "have people really misused thongs in adult films/porn etc, making people think they are objects related to sex, or would it be the same issue with knickers if they were used in replacement.

I still cant understand why people feel how they do about them. Is it because they dont cover up as much? They cover up what they need to dont they? And who sees them under the 12 year olds trousers etc? Aint it true that women like to feel sexy? and aint it true that when your 12 your a young women going thru the changes in personality and thinking?

I think were all takin this a tiny bit too serious. But as i said, if people arent willing to change their opinions (which is fine) then the discussion will not end.

damn i rattle on and on

Capacity
04-08-2003, 02:54 PM
my parents gave me alcohol (in very small amounts) from the time i was about 5.

i'd have watered down wine with dinner on sundays, and very watered down advocat on special occasions.

it taught me that alcohol isn't some mystery thing that only adults have, it was just a drink, and because i was so used to it by the time i got to an age where my other friends were getting plastered, i never felt the need to.

it's worth noting that i have never been drunk, and after about 14 i stopped drink altogether. my brother does drink, but he knows his limits better than most of his friends, and he is never ill with it.

Thas good

I had the luck to be brought up in a bar. I cant remember never being around drink... maybe I was breastfed it :eek:

My mom was always determined to teach me that alcohol wasnt such a big thing and shes succeeded. I have been drunk and learn that its not really worth it... until the next time :naughty: - Think ive developed a tollerance :eek2:

SuzyCreamcheese
04-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Brite i see what ur sayin but whenever you say somethin like 'makes them appear sexy' - youve gotta ask yourself "who does it make them feel sexy to?" And when you answer that ask yourself "How do i know it is sexy to them?" Then finally ask yourself one thing. "have people really misused thongs in adult films/porn etc, making people think they are objects related to sex, or would it be the same issue with knickers if they were used in replacement.

I
They are a sexy item of clothing, and they would be ridiculous and inappropriate on small children. To me theyre not especially sexy either on children or adults, but they were designed as sexy clothing, underwear has got steadily skimpier through time, but thongs and Gstrings have always had sexual connotations. I think perhaps it is due to the use of them in porn etc and strip clubs, but its not so much that porn has misused an everyday item of clothing, but that an item of clothing which used to be only worn by strippers and prostitutes is now an everyday garment, which in my opinion is fine for adults but not for children. We dont dress children in basques and stockings and suspenders either, even though they are just items of clothing, where do you draw the line?

Capacity
04-08-2003, 03:17 PM
They are only sexy items of clothing in your opinion though. They may have been designed for sexier looks but it doesnt make it factually so that they are sexy.

I think [thongs concerned] we draw the line at 12. I think that the year between 11 and 12 is one of the most significant in that they go up to a new school, they hit puberty, their personality really starts to develop. I think that the secondish year of secondary school there is no problem, which sounds very precise but thats what I think.

It is not for us to judge the children because they are someones children. Their responsibility. We are an irrelevant factor if you like, and irrelevant factors have trouble debating when we are not effected by a 12-13 year old girl wearing thongs.

I dont see what makes its so that adults can wear them and young adults cant. They have to learn one way or another... and theres nothing you, or me, or anyone can do bout it.

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Chav

I dont see what makes its so that adults can wear them and young adults cant. They have to learn one way or another... and theres nothing you, or me, or anyone can do bout it.

Simple, sex (in v broad terms) is for responsible adults, not prepubescent children.

One thing always leads to another. You can't draw the line for wearing thongs at 12 years old. It'll get younger and younger. You'll get the 12 year old's ten year old sister demanding she gets to try on a thong etc.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Simple, sex (in v broad terms) is for responsible adults, not prepubescent children.

sex hasnt got alot to do with thongs though has it? Its easy for you to say that sex isnt for prepubescent children, but only until you think about it abit more...

Sex is for people who are capable (physically) of having a child and reproducing... meaning that girls have started their periods basically. They dont NEED breasts to reproduce. All they need is an egg supply. When we hit a certain age, prolly about 19th century people started caring about the emotional side to things. Theres no way a 12 year old can cope with a child nowadays, not with school and their constant need to go clubbin and have fun... We are here to reproduce, thats what the body does... you think when god made the universe he decided "hmm, well... theyll have to be a good 16 - 17 years old before they can have a kid"...
Remember that people were lucky to live that long centurys and centurys ago. So be careful how you use the word for ;)

One thing always leads to another. You can't draw the line for wearing thongs at 12 years old. It'll get younger and younger. You'll get the 12 year old's ten year old sister demanding she gets to try on a thong etc.

I know that'd happen but that bit doesnt concern me because im not against people wearing what they want.

Kiezo
04-08-2003, 05:54 PM
I think it's wrong, not because I think it makes them slags but because it means their parents aren't allowing them to hold onto their childhood properly.

WTF? Holding onto their childhood properly? Since when did wearing thongs turn you into an adult?

Thongs should be for girls aged at least 16.

Why? 'Cause you think it means they can't hold onto their childhood properly? They still do the same stuff every other 12 year old girl does. They don't put on a thong and are suddenly overcome with an irrist urge to drink, smoke, have sex and go out clubbing.

Girls that age shouldn't be worrying about their looks.

Yeah well, they do, and they're still going to continue worrying about it whether you let them wear thongs or not. It's the times we live in, and there's nothing you can do about it, short of banning celebrities, pop stars, magazines, models, and whatever else they're exposed to on a daily basis.

They should be thinking more about doing well in school and learning respect.

Who said the two are mutually exclusive? :eek2:

so all u peeps who think its cool for little girls to wear thongs r u gonna say its ok for them to drink alcohol (if they did start drinkin it )at 12??if u get my question:p :lol:

WTF? Explain to me how thongs are in any way linked to drinking.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 05:58 PM
:yes:

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 06:04 PM
sex hasnt got alot to do with thongs though has it? Its easy for you to say that sex isnt for prepubescent children, but only until you think about it abit more...

I wasn't talking about the act exclusively, I was talking more about sexuality. About looking sexually attractive.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 06:07 PM
About looking sexually attractive.

You dont wear them on your head. You cant see em

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 06:13 PM
WTF? Holding onto their childhood properly? Since when did wearing thongs turn you into an adult?

They don't, but thongs are sexual. They reveal too much for little girls.

Why? 'Cause you think it means they can't hold onto their childhood properly? They still do the same stuff every other 12 year old girl does. They don't put on a thong and are suddenly overcome with an irrist urge to drink, smoke, have sex and go out clubbing.

No that's not what I meant. Thongs are just too sexual and adult for little girls.

Yeah well, they do, and they're still going to continue worrying about it whether you let them wear thongs or not. It's the times we live in, and there's nothing you can do about it, short of banning celebrities, pop stars, magazines, models, and whatever else they're exposed to on a daily basis.

To me, that doesn't make it alright to think "oh fuck it, since they're under all this pressure I'll let my little girl wear a bit of string for knickers"

Who said the two are mutually exclusive? :eek2:

All the schools I went to taught that it's alright to bully others because it'll be the victims that get punished, and it's okay to make yourself look like a slapper as long as you don't normally look like a normal little girl and then suddenly decide you want to wear a bit of brown eyeshadow. But that's another story. You learn respect from your parents.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 06:25 PM
They don't, but thongs are sexual. They reveal too much for little girls.

Reveal too much to who?! Revealing part of your body does not make somethin sexual. When someone takes their top off in the street its not sexual, when someone wears no underwear under their trousers, its not sexual.

"oh fuck it, since they're under all this pressure I'll let my little girl wear a bit of string for knickers"

we are talking about underwear. U-N-D-E-R-W-E-A-R - theyre only sexual to you and a few other people. How many people see a 12 year old girls thongs. It simply makes her feel better about herself.

strawberrychild
04-08-2003, 06:30 PM
The companies who make these products are all fatcats. So they need to get more of these thongs out to feed their paedophilic pangs.

HunnyPot
04-08-2003, 08:21 PM
Reveal too much to who?! Revealing part of your body does not make somethin sexual. When someone takes their top off in the street its not sexual, when someone wears no underwear under their trousers, its not sexual.

we are talking about underwear. U-N-D-E-R-W-E-A-R - theyre only sexual to you and a few other people. How many people see a 12 year old girls thongs. It simply makes her feel better about herself.

Lots do, like grown women wearing thongs. They poke out of the tops of their trousers and skirts all the time.

Dear Wendy
04-08-2003, 08:46 PM
All relative.

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 09:13 PM

WTF? Explain to me how thongs are in any way linked to drinking. i was just saying if they can wear thongs at that age how long is it going to b until they start drinking alcohol in clubs ect:(
xx
Laura

Capacity
04-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Lots do, like grown women wearing thongs. They poke out of the tops of their trousers and skirts all the time.

Thats grown up women.

Seems like its mainly if not only women who have a problem with young girls wearing thongs. And seems guys aint really intrigued of the thought of a 12 year old wearing thongs. They aint livin their life for nobody else, theyre doin what they want without breakin any rules. I wanna wear jeans, ill wear jeans. They wanna wear thongs, they wear thongs.

TempleOfDreams
04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Reet, I haven't read every post, because theres too many :p

But, I disagree with 12 year olds wearing thongs. To me, there is a sexual connotation to them (if that even makes sence!) because lets be honest, the majority of men find thongs attractive. They don't tend to like knickers so much. I'll be honest - I wear thongs for the male attention side of it all. I know 12 year old girls probably aren't wearing them for male attention - but it's still wrong.

Grr, I can't explain it properly, it's just wrong.

Thongs are a touch 'naughty'... they do reveal parts of your body, even if it is only your bum, but it's just not right in my mind that a 12 year old should be wearing them.

To be honest, I never wanted a bloody thong til I was like 16 - they can be really uncomfy sometimes (especially at first)...

It's all about kids growing up too fast. Bloody plunge bras, and thongs on CHILDREN... wrong wrong wrong :(

For all the people who don't see a problem with it - would you let your 12 year old wear a thong?! I think/hope not.

Psycho_Smurf
04-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Faith

Me neither! But I guess that just shows that times have changed since then. When I was 10, I didn't really care about boys etc, so I never even thought about what pants I put on in the morning, let alone if they were sexy!

pretty_in_pink
04-08-2003, 10:53 PM
im glad that most of u think its wrong cuz it pees me off god damn it they r only kids!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
xx
Laura

Capacity
04-08-2003, 11:10 PM
the majority of men find thongs attractive

Yup

They don't tend to like knickers so much

Yup

I know 12 year old girls probably aren't wearing them for male attention - but it's still wrong.

What can the wrong reason be then?

they do reveal parts of your body, even if it is only your bum,

They do not reveal your bumb, they dont cover it... having no trousers on and thongs would reveal your bum

would you let your 12 year old wear a thong?!

Id have to think about it... Its not a health risk like smoking or drugs. Its not doing anyone any harm... Noone knows about it and if they do so wha... If they do it because it makes them feel good about themselves i cant see the problem... they aint showin em off to the world. Im tryin desperately hard to understand your views but I just cant. I cant accept that thongs shouldnt be worn by 12 year olds because they are just another item of clothing.

TempleOfDreams
04-08-2003, 11:18 PM
The wrong reason, Chav, is just that. They're linked to sex, you know it, we all know it. It's just not generally accepted or approved of for 12 year olds to wear thongs. That's the way it is. It's the way most people think. Including the majority of people on this site.

And if you haven't got a problem with it, then why would you have to think about letting your kid wear one? If you didn't care at all, then you'd just let your kid wear them, wouldn't you?!

TempleOfDreams
04-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Also...

If they do it because it makes them feel good about themselves i cant see the problem...

Right.

Thongs make me 'feel better about myself' to attract lads. Now, are you saying little girls are trying to attract male attention? Because other 12 year old lads couldnt give a shite about thongs... they're into football and crap, hunny. The people taking notice are going to be older lads, men even.

And yes, you can see a thong, they're made so they're seen abpove trousers and stuff when you move about, i.e. bending down. Kids play a lot... they're gonna be seen.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Sorry, I should be more clearer when im trying to make a point. It wouldnt be effective If I just said yes because theyre not a health risk and shes not harming anyone. I just dont see why someone should have to do the opposite they want just because the way people percieve something. Its not a thong thing, its just generally.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
Also...

Right.

Thongs make me 'feel better about myself' to attract lads. Now, are you saying little girls are trying to attract male attention? Because other 12 year old lads couldnt give a shite about thongs...

:lol: Your putting words into my mouth. Im not saying theyre trying to get male attention, im suggesting a reason to why they might wear them other than the popular 'to attract lads' reason.

I can see why them attracting men etc is not a good thing, thats obvious... but I believe that someone shouldnt have to change the way they are or want to be because of some none existant consequences... if they attract older lads then they attract older lads, but dont you think if older lads saw someone they liked theyd probobly be attracted to them anyway? If someone they hate wears thongs theyre not suddenly gona think 'hey! tongs! fancy abit of that innit'

Cant anyone see what im sayin?! :nervous:

TempleOfDreams
04-08-2003, 11:28 PM
:lol: Your putting words into my mouth. Im not saying theyre trying to get male attention, im suggesting a reason to why they might wear them other than the popular 'to attract lads' reason.

I can see why them attracting men etc is not a good thing, thats obvious... but I believe that someone shouldnt have to change the way they are or want to be because of some none existant consequences... if they attract older lads then they attract older lads, but dont you think if older lads saw someone they liked theyd probobly be attracted to them anyway? If someone they hate wears thongs theyre not suddenly gona think 'hey! tongs! fancy abit of that innit'

Cant anyone see what im sayin?! :nervous:

Yeah, I'm reading what you're saying, I just don't agree with it.

Capacity
04-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Thas alright then, I aint aimin to change anyones opinion, im just sharin mine and givin reasons... and, i love a good rant - but now im tired so im gona get some kip. back in abit.

Look at this old thread:

http://195.194.49.4/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16771

pretty_in_pink
05-08-2003, 03:38 AM
chav i agree with u!!i mean i dont buy my thongs i get my mum to go buy them 4 me cuz i lok about 10 and they think eww dirty little girl but im 16 ffs lol:mad: i cant even buy a lottery ticket lol anyways chav ur 100% right:yes: :thumb:
xx
Laura
nite nite

Capacity
05-08-2003, 03:42 AM
chav i agree with u!!i mean i dont buy my thongs i get my mum to go buy them 4 me cuz i lok about 10 and they think eww dirty little girl but im 16 ffs lol:mad: i cant even buy a lottery ticket lol anyways chav ur 100% right:yes: :thumb:
xx
Laura
nite nite

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

Am happy now. Nite

TempleOfDreams
05-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Eww. Still wrong diddly wrong wrong. Anyway... opinions, opinions...

pretty_in_pink
05-08-2003, 12:35 PM
:lol:how old r u chav?and are you male or female?
xx
Laura

Kat
05-08-2003, 06:53 PM
At weekends fair enough but i think you should wear proper big granny pants until you leave school. When you get changed you hardly want someones fleshy ass in every direction you look do you?

That headteacher banned them from the school and i agree!!!!!

Capacity
05-08-2003, 08:15 PM
Isnt that like sayin that lads should shower with their shorts on in public swimming pools because they dont want peoples fleshy dong everywhere they turn?

x katie x
06-08-2003, 04:06 AM
Sorry in advance for this post, I cannot sleep so this post will be fairly long and rambling!

I think this issue is all about context.

I bought my first thong at eleven after I bought a pair of shorts and noticed that I could see my knickers through it. Later when I went into New Look I bought a thong, and my mother gave me her reluctant approval.

The first time I wore the thong it hurt like hell, but I liked the shorts too much to give it up immediately. After a while I found it so comfortable that I stopped wearing brief style knickers completely.

Was this wrong? My intentions werenít sexual when I bought it, and neither did it make me feel particularly sexy. Admittedly I felt more grown up in the thong, but I canít describe this as an erotic thing. When youíre in that age group, you want to be an adult and try to replicate an adult lifestyle as much as possible. I didnít turn me into a sex crazed maniac, I just began wearing them at a time I felt naturally body conscious.

Teenagers should be getting an education and concentrating on their schooling at that age, but letís be honest now, more often than not they ainít. As a young teen I (and everyone else) was a little buddle of confused hormonal energy, worried about my body, my sexuality and boys. My parents gave me a fairly liberal upbringing; they introduced me to drink at a young age and were always open about sex and were willing to answer any questions I may have had. They also let me wear virtually anything I wanted (okay within reason Ė they didnít want me to dress like a stripper) and as a result I have to say that the mystique that surrounded doing these things soon disappeared.

My point seems to be disappearing here (Iím tired) but as a society we seem to be afraid to admit that young girls will think about their appearance, or (shock horror!) sex. Maybe Iím a freak, but I was thinking about sex from the age of about ten when I began puberty and Iím sure Iím not the only one. Little girls as young as three want to dress up like an adult; they put on their mummyís shoes, clothes and make-up in a bid to look grown up. Why should we expect them to wear frumpy childrenís clothes when the older people around them, the adults that they ultimately respect and hope to emulate, all wear adult clothes and fashions, especially at an age when they are body conscious?

I think itís time we stopped sheltering our children and imagining that the minute that they put on a mini-skirt, or a bra, or a thong, that the will ultimately begin having wild promiscuous sex. I know that many people will disagree with me, but I am trying to speak from the point of view of an ďunderage thong userĒ. Neither do I think if a girl wears a thong it will make her any more attractive to the average boy/man (although lads you are welcome to argue this!)

Either way, Iím going to finish this now because itís late and Iím tired. Night night and respect to all those who have posted on this thread, there have been some good comments made (whether I agree with them or not!)

:) :) :) :)

Capacity
06-08-2003, 04:12 AM
Damn straight :eek:

manda<3
06-08-2003, 04:33 AM
ok...first of all i think 12 year olds in thongs is perfectly fine, if they like them, then let them be. i mean there comfortable (once you get used to them at least) and theres no VPL. and wearing them doesnt mean they wanna go have sex. also...

Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
Also...

Right.

Thongs make me 'feel better about myself' to attract lads. Now, are you saying little girls are trying to attract male attention? Because other 12 year old lads couldnt give a shite about thongs... they're into football and crap, hunny. The people taking notice are going to be older lads, men even.

And yes, you can see a thong, they're made so they're seen abpove trousers and stuff when you move about, i.e. bending down. Kids play a lot... they're gonna be seen.

12 year old boys are very interested in girls, and thongs...belive me, i remember they were when i was 12 at least.and taht wasnt so long ago. and if attracting boys makes them feel better about themselfs, then so what (i mean ik attracting guys makes me feel great!) i dont see the big deal

TempleOfDreams
06-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by manda<3

12 year old boys are very interested in girls, and thongs...belive me, i remember they were when i was 12 at least.and taht wasnt so long ago. and if attracting boys makes them feel better about themselfs, then so what (i mean ik attracting guys makes me feel great!) i dont see the big deal

OK< whatever, my argument is out of the window. I'm 17, almost 18, and I didn't start wearing thongs til I was like 16. I don't klnow how old you lot are... and I suppose it doesn't really matter. But the 12 year old lads I know aren't interested in girls, and when I was 12 neither girls or boys were interested in each other 'in that way'.

I can't be arsed sticking up for myself anymore. I think it's wrong.

HunnyPot
06-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by manda<3
ok...first of all i think 12 year olds in thongs is perfectly fine, if they like them, then let them be. i mean there comfortable (once you get used to them at least) and theres no VPL. and wearing them doesnt mean they wanna go have sex. also...

:eek2: Sick.

TempleOfDreams
06-08-2003, 06:26 PM
:eek2: Sick.

:yes:
*agrees with HunnyPot*

lucifer devil
06-08-2003, 07:51 PM
I'm 18 and well, wear them *all* the time..nothing but.

I was too embarrassed to go and buy one, and managed to pluck up the courage when I was about 15.

I can't imagine the thought of wearing.....'granny' pants now..*shudder* :eek2:

HunnyPot
06-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by lucifer devil
I'm 18 and well, wear them *all* the time..nothing but.

I was too embarrassed to go and buy one, and managed to pluck up the courage when I was about 15.

I can't imagine the thought of wearing.....'granny' pants now..*shudder* :eek2:

For future reference, there aren't just "granny pants" and "thongs" to choose from, there are also perfectly nice, normal knickers and high briefs to name a few. :rolleyes:

Capacity
07-08-2003, 01:23 AM
and if they dont want to wear high briefs or knickers? :rolleyes:

SuzyCreamcheese
07-08-2003, 10:13 AM
you ask them what their bloody problem is with normal knickers, remind them they are still a child, and cry and wail to yourself `where oh where did I go WRONG?`

TempleOfDreams
07-08-2003, 10:24 AM
I wear thongs and knickers - I don't own any granny pants or Bridget Jones type stuff though :rolleyes:

Look at French Knickers, and little shortie knickers - they're just as nice - and happen to be more comfortable.

HunnyPots's right, this isn't more of an argument where we state what we wear, we're talking about children wearing thongs - WRONGGGG

SuzyCreamcheese
07-08-2003, 10:47 AM
Im not even bothered about 13/14 year olds wearing them particularly, but remember they sell them for 8 YEAR OLDS, its unhygienic at that age for a start. I cant imagine the kind of person who would buy them for their 8 year old daughter.

SuzyCreamcheese
07-08-2003, 10:48 AM
and if its entirely for comfort reasons, why dont they sell them for 8 year old boys?

Kaff
07-08-2003, 12:01 PM

if they were my children i'd tell them, in no uncertain terms, that they may have forgotten that they are only 8/9/10/11 years old and while i still buy their clothes, they will wear whichever pants i pick out for them.

there will be plenty of time for thongs when they are old enough to buy their own underwear.

Capacity
08-08-2003, 12:37 AM
while i still buy their clothes, they will wear whichever pants i pick out for them.

A happy kid works hard :D

I bought my own clothes when I was about 9... not that my mom didnt buy em for me, but christmas money... clothes!!! :D

U lot still goin on about how sexual they are, specially when noone sees them?

HunnyPot
08-08-2003, 01:04 AM
A happy kid works hard :D

I bought my own clothes when I was about 9... not that my mom didnt buy em for me, but christmas money... clothes!!! :D

U lot still goin on about how sexual they are, specially when noone sees them?

They poke out of the tops of trousers and skirts all the time. Okay, it may just be the tarts that do that but still. And you know what little girls are like, lifting their skirts up and doing handstands.

Capacity
08-08-2003, 04:05 AM
:lol:

Clothes will be clothes

Kiezo
08-08-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by rainbow brite
and if its entirely for comfort reasons, why dont they sell them for 8 year old boys?

'Cause 8 year old boys don't wanna wear thongs?

Makoto
19-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Why bother posting to a thread that dates back to 2003.

Post.Dead.Now. Springs to mind.

19-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Yeah this thread is a bit past it , in cases like this if you have something to say it's best to start your own thread about the subject.

tauren
30-03-2005, 01:47 AM
to answer the question of "why do 12-year-old girls where thongs?": because of the media directed at them. girls are targeted constantly by media that says sex, skimpy shirts, very low-rise jeans, and thongs (etc.) are okay. young girls think that wearing the things that SHOULD BE directed at older kids makes them cool. entering the teenage years is where girsl go through puberty and get excited about their bodies changing and what not and they think that the clothes have to help them along. they think that being a teenager means being cool. and in order to be cool, media says they need the body and the clothes.

unfortunately, there are MANY people out in the world who are maturing too fast for their age. i'm one of them. i'm only 13 and i have a thong. now i didn't get one just because i wanted one, i got one because i was curious as to what it was like and if i would like it or not. of course this is almost exactly the same thing.

i'm maturing too fast for my age, i think and wish i could act as if a 15 or 16-year-old would do. i'm lucky because my mom keeps me from buying skimpy or trashy clothing. (although my mother IS a bit outdated--she's in her 50s doesn't realize that times are changing) of course she takes it to an extreme, (like getting mad if my jeans aren't above my belly button) but she trys to keep me away from the stuff that i shouldn't being worrying about for several more years....3 cheers for my mom! :thumb:

stargalaxy
30-03-2005, 01:52 AM
This thread = over two years old.
Therefore, thread = dead.

hotty555
02-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Wat Is Wrong With U People I Was Wearing A Thong And A Bra And Mini Skirts Wen I Was 6 Im Now 20 And My 6yo Sister Does The Same There Is Nothing Wrong With Flashing A Thong

hotty555
02-04-2005, 10:57 AM
I Wore A Micro Thong When I Was 6 And A Mini Micro Bikini Aswell I Loved It U Freak To Deprive People Of Wearing Thongs

hotty555
02-04-2005, 10:59 AM
to answer the question of "why do 12-year-old girls where thongs?": because of the media directed at them. girls are targeted constantly by media that says sex, skimpy shirts, very low-rise jeans, and thongs (etc.) are okay. young girls think that wearing the things that SHOULD BE directed at older kids makes them cool. entering the teenage years is where girsl go through puberty and get excited about their bodies changing and what not and they think that the clothes have to help them along. they think that being a teenager means being cool. and in order to be cool, media says they need the body and the clothes.

unfortunately, there are MANY people out in the world who are maturing too fast for their age. i'm one of them. i'm only 13 and i have a thong. now i didn't get one just because i wanted one, i got one because i was curious as to what it was like and if i would like it or not. of course this is almost exactly the same thing.

i'm maturing too fast for my age, i think and wish i could act as if a 15 or 16-year-old would do. i'm lucky because my mom keeps me from buying skimpy or trashy clothing. (although my mother IS a bit outdated--she's in her 50s doesn't realize that times are changing) of course she takes it to an extreme, (like getting mad if my jeans aren't above my belly button) but she trys to keep me away from the stuff that i shouldn't being worrying about for several more years....3 cheers for my mom! :thumb:
GO GIRL U SHOULD HAV STARTED A BIT EARLIER THOUGH U TINK THERE COMFORTABLE

Fiend_85
02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Please shut up.

SuzyCreamcheese
02-04-2005, 11:10 AM
I Wore A Micro Thong When I Was 6 And A Mini Micro Bikini Aswell I Loved It U Freak To Deprive People Of Wearing Thongs
did you wear a thong style nappy when you were a baby too? :lol:

Dr Pirate
02-04-2005, 12:01 PM
did you wear a thong style nappy when you were a baby too? :lol:
ollol

Shaky05
01-05-2005, 11:35 PM
I started Wearing Thongs when i was 10 my mam and dad never said anything to me how is it sick that 11 year old wears thongs?

Fiend_85
02-05-2005, 01:12 AM
ffs OLD REALLY REALLY OLD!

And because dressing pre-adolecent girls in clothing designed to be sexually alluring is NOT OK.

Thunderstruck
02-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Is it ok for 12 year old boys to wear thongs?

Tim the Enchanter
02-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Is it ok for 12 year old boys to wear thongs?

Only so long as they're not showing above their hipster jeans.

Star Lite
21-07-2005, 04:57 PM
i agree it is just underwear. and to tell the truf i wore one to when i was 10. that is cuz maybe i did have an older sister.my mom and dad went somwhere 4 a week and she made me wear one. and when i said made she did make me wear it and she made i pulled it up my ass and then it was so cofurtable. Now i use them everyday. And its non of you people bussiness how other parents should act. ok

Star Lite
21-07-2005, 05:01 PM
i agree granny pant are so for bays i mean girls like us should have a choice what to wear i mean people who think thongs are use for sex well you are wrong not all the time. i wer one and i dont have sex.

girl with sharp teeth
21-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Dear Newbie. Welcome to the boards. Please read the Good Manners Guide (http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=26852) and do not post on old 'dead' threads again.

Star Lite
21-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Wat Is Wrong With U People I Was Wearing A Thong And A Bra And Mini Skirts Wen I Was 6 Im Now 20 And My 6yo Sister Does The Same There Is Nothing Wrong With Flashing A Thong
I agree with hottie555 i wore one when i was 10 and now i am 28 married and have a 6 year old daugter i let her wear one. i mean whats wrong with girls wearing thongs.And if you think that wrong girls wearing thongs you should see my sister shes a stripper. and she was the one that got me into wearing a thong in the first place.and it comfortable.

girl with sharp teeth
21-07-2005, 05:08 PM
OK, stop it now.

SuzyCreamcheese
21-07-2005, 06:26 PM
I agree with hottie555 i wore one when i was 10 and now i am 28 married and have a 6 year old daugter i let her wear one. i mean whats wrong with girls wearing thongs.And if you think that wrong girls wearing thongs you should see my sister shes a stripper. and she was the one that got me into wearing a thong in the first place.and it comfortable.
dear newbie, please go to adult education classes.
kthx.

**Summer-Raindrops**
21-07-2005, 06:34 PM
anyone else thinking they are the same person?

Star Lite
21-07-2005, 07:25 PM
girls should have a choice what to wear. doe not matter if some one disagrees or agress,and it should not matter it no one that someone is dressing or not dressing they way they suppose to.its their life and they have the power.

Star Lite
21-07-2005, 07:32 PM
after reading all of the messages i decided not to let her wear a thong anymore. you girls are right. and just to let you know my sister writes her to and whenever she writes she will put 3 dots at the end. and she is 16

satehen
21-07-2005, 08:17 PM
and just to let you know my sister writes her to and whenever she writes she will put 3 dots at the end. and she is 16

What always? ...

Whats the point in that then?...

frankipanda
21-07-2005, 08:45 PM
That could get SO annoying :|.

Can't she just get her own user?

satehen
21-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Yeah its really not that hard to set up an account. By the way i thought this board was for under 25's?

frankipanda
21-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Yeah its really not that hard to set up an account. By the way i thought this board was for under 25's?
That's who it's aimed at. There's a lot of over 25's here though. Rolly and Becky being the best examples :p.

SuzyCreamcheese
21-07-2005, 10:21 PM
That's who it's aimed at. There's a lot of over 25's here though. Rolly and Becky being the best examples :p.
*coughs*

frankipanda
21-07-2005, 10:51 PM
*coughs*
And rainbow brite of course ;p.

But you're not as old as rolly. Or Becky (are you? ;p). And you look so youthful you could be under 25.

*stops digging now*.

SuzyCreamcheese
21-07-2005, 10:59 PM
i think its more the acting immature that makes people forget im ancient.

stargalaxy
21-07-2005, 11:00 PM
That's who it's aimed at. There's a lot of over 25's here though. Rolly and Becky being the best examples :p. Not to mention most of the moderators are over 25 by now. Though they all retain youthful good looks somehow...

Yerascrote
22-07-2005, 05:21 AM
Jesus Christ you all make it out that any 30 something is a geriatric old bag

theindiekid
22-07-2005, 01:18 PM
I started wearing a bra when i was 10 and a thong when i was 12.
I know some other girls i grew up with did the same thing.
It didnt ruin my childhood,i wasnt abused,i didnt turn out to be promiscous.
Thongs are not sexy!
Id be much more concerned if 12 year olds were buying french knickers which are all the rage now.They cover up much more of you ass,but lets be honest...they scream wanting to a)look sexy or B)feel sexy..
Just adding my thoughts to this discussion feel free to rip them apart.

satehen
22-07-2005, 01:23 PM
I started wearing a bra when i was 10 and a thong when i was 12.
I know some other girls i grew up with did the same thing.
It didnt ruin my childhood,i wasnt abused,i didnt turn out to be promiscous.
Thongs are not sexy!
Id be much more concerned if 12 year olds were buying french knickers which are all the rage now.They cover up much more of you ass,but lets be honest...they scream wanting to a)look sexy or B)feel sexy..
Just adding my thoughts to this discussion feel free to rip them apart.

I think people were most annoyed about a very old post being dredged up rather than the subject matter itself. Besides everyone has the right to an opinion, but everyone else has the right to disagree with it- Freedom of speech. Personally though back to the subject i was around 20 when i first wore a thong and i bought my first g-string this year aged 24. I d find thongs more comfortable and yes i do think they are sexy, so i can see why theres this debate. However i've seen some thongs that are clearly wrong. They are advertised for young children and early teenagers, but say things like "eat my cherry" etc.. which for a 10 year old to wear (for example) is just plain wrong!

Jaded
22-07-2005, 02:01 PM
This thread is almost two years old, it just won't die!!

Kermit
22-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Thongs are an inherently sexy piece of underwear. Children won't realise or understand this, but older people will, and assume that if you are wearing a thong then you are more sexually mature than you are.

Perhaps this is wrong, and underwear shouldn't be treated as sexual, but it is so tough.

And as I have said before, pre-teenaged children shouldn't be worrying about VPL.

stargalaxy
23-07-2005, 04:20 PM
This thread is almost two years old, it just won't die!! You, oh LadyJade, can deliver the final blow needed to the thread!

olaola
23-07-2005, 09:23 PM
why do people get so angry about old posts being dragged up. its not harming anyone.

im not one to come up with this line but "freedom of speech" comes to mind, as so many of the regular posters seem to use.

satehen
23-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Because its curteous to start a new thread rather than dragging up threads that are years old.

olaola
23-07-2005, 10:29 PM
Because its curteous to start a new thread rather than dragging up threads that are years old.

explain...(without quoting a rule book)

stargalaxy
23-07-2005, 10:32 PM
explain...(without quoting a rule book) In most cases, it's because old threads are no longer relevant. This one seems to be something of an exception, though.

satehen
23-07-2005, 10:33 PM
Theres a rule book?

olaola
23-07-2005, 10:34 PM
In most cases, it's because old threads are no longer relevant. This one seems to be something of an exception, though.

exactly, if it was a personal problem then theres no reason to drag it up.

but for a discussion like this, it should just run naturally, if people have something to say, let them say it

satehen
23-07-2005, 10:35 PM
But i can see why it would piss people off though...

olaola
23-07-2005, 10:38 PM
people should relax a little more then.

Museman
24-07-2005, 06:59 PM
I've often wondered why people get mad at certain threads being resurrected. Sure, it's context sensitive; there are some things which aren't worth bringing back up, dead issues, issues we'd rather not revisit..... but if something's still topical then I don't see a problem with tagging new posts onto the end of it.

I think one of the things that confuses newbies on internet forums is that they so often get flamed for not running searches!!

Fiend_85
26-07-2005, 11:21 PM
*cries* WHY WON'T THIS THREAD DIE?!?!?!

Skive
26-07-2005, 11:34 PM

Because people are still intrested in the subject?

Fiend_85
27-07-2005, 09:34 AM
;[ There was a new post there last night....

budda
29-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Given everyone else is throwing in their two pence I'll have a go.

Bringing up old threads like this is rude because it expects everyone to re-read all the pages, which some of us dont have the time/will to do.

It is also rude because the Mods have asked you not to, and there is no freedom of speach, no fairness, no right to appeal, they say and we jump, they've taken the time to bloody set up the boards after all.

So dont do it.

satehen
29-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Can't a mod close it down?

Jaded
29-07-2005, 03:52 PM
But then we get into having to close down every thread once it gets over a certain amount of time since someone has posted, and we just don't have the time to do that. Although I may have to make an exception for this thread, as it pops back up every couple of weeks - obviously a controvertial subject! But the reasons for not posting in old threads, amongst other things, are in the Good Manners Guide (http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26852).

Fiend_85
29-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Can you not just close this one down...?

Skive
29-07-2005, 07:02 PM
In the paper today there was story about a catalogue selling thongs for girls as young as 4.

Museman
29-07-2005, 08:20 PM
In the paper today there was story about a catalogue selling thongs for girls as young as 4.

Little wonder that people are jumping into bed with each other once they hit 12 or 13, when they're being sexualised from such a young age. Absolutely outrageous IMO. Why on God's earth does a 4 year old need one?

Skive
29-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Why on God's earth does a 4 year old need one?

Why does wearing a thong 'sexualise you'?

lucifer devil
29-07-2005, 09:34 PM

because people like you keep replying to it?

yes ok, so i am too but i don't have a problem with the thread in the first place.

FilthyChav
29-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Little wonder that people are jumping into bed with each other once they hit 12 or 13, when they're being sexualised from such a young age. Absolutely outrageous IMO. Why on God's earth does a 4 year old need one?

I don't think I've been sexualised from a young age - I've always been quite innocent and geeky. I think underage sex is often just an issue of personal choice, and whether the relationship is mature, responsible and respectful enough to handle it. But then not forgetting the girls in my year losing their virginity whilst practically paraletic to a 25 yr old they just met in the pub.

I did see a huge amount of young girls in mini-skirts, short tops etc today at a car-boot sale. These girls were as young as six.. you could practically see their pants.. and it wasn't hot or anything - i was wearing a waterproof jacket and wellies! It just looked awfully tacky and wrong.

Museman
30-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Why does wearing a thong 'sexualise you'?

Explain to me why exactly a thong would be appropriate or necessary for a child of that age. I saw a feature on tv about some of these children's thongs with racy things written on them ('come get me' being an example, 'playmate' another). They were aimed at girls of about 10-12. IMO there are certain ways a child shouldn't dress. I don't think it's right to see girls not even into their teens walking round in knee length boots, short skirts, looking like hookers. We are we so desperate for young people to grow up so quickly thesedays? Why can't we let kids be kids? A lot of girls feel like they need to act and dress like a grown woman by the time they start secondary school!

If you get to a certain age and want to wear thongs, then fine. I have no general problem with them (quite the opposite :razz: )

But what I'm saying is, it's part of a wider societal process of encouraging young people to grow up too quickly. It's not just the thongs. A 10 year old girl can walk into a shop, and buy herself a whole outfit, designed for a person of her age, to make her look like a slut. Sad but true.

SuzyCreamcheese
30-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Thongs themselves dont sexuallise someone, in the same way that racy lacy red nipple tassles and bondage gear dont sexualise someone either if youre not into that sort of thing. that doesnt mean its innocent and that woolworths should be stocking them for 10 year olds.
whatever - end of *does that saskia movement with hand*

Skive
30-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Explain to me why exactly a thong would be appropriate or necessary for a child of that age.

And why wouldn't it? Are thongs always 'sexy' underwear or can they be just as 'innocent' as a pair of knickers?

Zella
30-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Thongs are sexy panties. IMO its just as wrong for a kid to wear a corsit.

Museman
30-07-2005, 08:19 PM
And why wouldn't it? Are thongs always 'sexy' underwear or can they be just as 'innocent' as a pair of knickers?

See Zella's response! I agree with it entirely.

Ballerina
30-07-2005, 08:35 PM
a girl of about 11/12 went past me on a bike today with a g-string poking over the top of her jeans

Museman
30-07-2005, 09:56 PM
a girl of about 11/12 went past me on a bike today with a g-string poking over the top of her jeans

Classy :yeees:

G
04-08-2005, 08:50 AM
along with the 13/14 year old boy chasing her while she was on her bike, trying to poke something down her trousers?

Capacity
04-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Thongs are sexy panties. IMO its just as wrong for a kid to wear a corsit.

Why? 'Cause they're not sexy? ;p

Jim V
06-08-2005, 02:41 PM
if anyone's interested the bbc were interested in hearing everyones views on this subject

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?p=1411338#post1411338

Skive
07-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Thongs are sexy panties.

Are they? Maybe it's becaue I don't find them sexy in the slightest.

sheepgirl
07-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Why do 12 year olds wear thongs!!?? Its like when you see 9 year olds in bras. And its only happened in the lst few years too. Soon you will become a teenager when you are 7!

Kermit
07-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Why do 12 year olds wear thongs!!?? Its like when you see 9 year olds in bras.

It's not at all, quite a few nine-year-olds need bras, at least training ones.

But bras aren't by definition about sex and physical attraction. Thongs are.

Dr Pirate
08-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Can someone not just close this thread? :(

Museman
08-08-2005, 08:06 PM
So you'd rather someone started an absolutely identical thread if they want to talk about it? :chin:

pinkbunnies
15-08-2005, 09:43 PM
i'm 17 and i either wear thongs or nothing at all since i was 11. i personally think that if a girl is mature enough for a bra, then she's mature enough for a thong.

Fiend_85
15-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Kid, I what I don't think you, or most of the advocates for kids wearing thongs, is that they invite sex, they sexualise (because of their pre-defined connection to sex and sexy women) the wearer.

It's a cute phrase to say, "if you're old enough to bleed, you're bleeding old enough." but you've got to be out of your mind if you seriously think that's true.

There's a thread in P&D about playboy bunny on stuff marketed at kids you'd be interested in.

Thunderstruck
17-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Kid, I what I don't think you,

:eek2:

To be honest, if you want to tart yourself up aged 11 then thatīs your issue. You may be physically mature but, judging by the evidence youīve presented us with, youīre a long way from being mentally mature.

Zella
17-08-2005, 11:12 AM
i'm 17 and i either wear thongs or nothing at all since i was 11. i personally think that if a girl is mature enough for a bra, then she's mature enough for a thong.
Needing a bra has nohting to do with maturaty. My mate needed a bra at 9 years old but that wasnt because she wanted to it was becuase she had boobs. Thongs are sexy, thats why you see women in mens mags wearing them and not breifs.

Dr Pirate
17-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Briefs are not sexy. Ever.

Wyetry
17-08-2005, 02:55 PM
:eek2:

To be honest, if you want to tart yourself up aged 11 then thatīs your issue. You may be physically mature but, judging by the evidence youīve presented us with, youīre a long way from being mentally mature.

An 11 year olds parents should surely be stopping her from going out looking like a tart. I dont' know any 11 year olds who have jobs to buy thier own clothes..........

When i was at school it was like so wrong to wear a bra definatley for the first few years of senior school - everyone would like point at you and tease you for having such big boobs - but you know i probably went to a really weird school or something.

Kermit
17-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Briefs are not sexy. Ever.
It depends who is wearing them, and personal taste.

I think they do look sexy. Or they can do.

Thunderstruck
18-08-2005, 01:59 AM
I dont' know any 11 year olds who have jobs to buy thier own clothes...........

Yes but surely they have some input when it comes to what they choose to wear...

Fiend_85
18-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Yeah. You can pick this thing that I your parent have chosen to be appropriate, or you can pick this thing that I your parent have chosen to be appropriate.

Wyetry
18-08-2005, 05:37 PM
I never wore thongs until I was 15/16. My Mum bought me my underwear and so of course, I got what I was given. She asked me when I was around that age though if I wanted to try wearing some thongs so I did. I think I started wearing them the right age. My Mum was very strict on what I wore alot of the time and my Mum certainly wouldn't let me go out wearing thongs at age 11. She was bad enough buying me the longest school skirt she could when I was that age.

Oh and I don't think maturity has got anything to do with wearing a bra. I started wearing bra's when I was 13 and that was because I had no choice, I had to wear them as I was growing.

See I think my school was weird - we all had competitions to see who could have the Longest skirt at school not the shortest !!!

But obv you get to choose your clothes when your younger but your parents who are paying have the ultimate yes or no about weather you can have them or not.

Ballerina
18-08-2005, 07:23 PM
you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra, you do however control when you want to wear a thong....there's no need for them when you're younger than about 13 i think. I personally hate them, and only wear them for dance shows and exams.

Thunderstruck
19-08-2005, 02:13 AM
you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra,

I can. I prefer to relax control on Friday nights and quiet nights in.

*Lea*
19-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Not about thongs but it shocking all the same. A woman on the radio got her daughter's ears pierced when she was 2 and her bellybutton pierced at 6 :shock:

mystifymysoul
19-08-2005, 04:20 PM
This thread is still alive?

:eek:

olaola
19-08-2005, 04:27 PM
This thread is still alive?

:eek:

looks like it

Zella
21-08-2005, 03:21 PM
Lots of kids have their ears done within months of being born. But I thought that you couldnt get your belly done before you were 16 purly because your still growing and it would rip out if you had a growth spurt

Ballerina
21-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Not about thongs but it shocking all the same. A woman on the radio got her daughter's ears pierced when she was 2 and her bellybutton pierced at 6 :shock:
belly button done at 6?? :crazyeyes that isn't right. Where on earth did she find a piercer willing to do it?

I meant as is you can't control when you need to start wearing a bra as in puberty. You can't control when it happens.

Kermit
22-08-2005, 02:57 PM
The legal age for body piercing and tattoos is 18, AFAIK. It certainly is for tats.

Piercers will do it before, but if they are lax about age rules, what else are they lax about? Hygiene?

Fiend_85
22-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Can't you get it done at 16 with parental consent?

witto_j4clyn_b4be_93
02-03-2006, 10:56 PM
ryt well ppo hoo think 12yo wearing thongs i dont care what you think and soz if a get anything wrong here!
av been wearin thongs since i was 11 ok!
ffs! just because i wear thongs it doznt meen im a slut ok! :mad:
now i get reely p***** aff it ppo hoo dont actually no wit there tokin aboot!
awryt because my mum always lets me try new things but im 12 and iv neva even kissed a boy b4 ok! so up u!
so if av no kissed any1 b4 am i just gonny flash 2 the boys n then go "let's have sex hehe"

a h8 aw eh wee sh*tbags(fea ma pal hoo wears them)hoo hink they no wit there tokin aboot a dont wear them 2 shoe eh boys or feel sexi a feel comfy in them OK!
so any1 hoo has a prob cum tel me but if u dont no wit ur tokin aboot u kin f*ck off awryt n ano wit ur hinkin sheez aw mouth wew wit if i um!
1. am no a slut
2. a hardly ever wear them 2 skool
3. a dont flash
4. AM A VL AND PROUD
5. haf eh ppo dont no wit there tokin aboot!

itz ppoz own choice of underwear! ok!

2 eh ppo hoo agree wif me :heart: :wave:
2 eh ppo hoo dont :mad: bugger aff

bubi ppo now b4 ye tok agen hink awryt just coz ma mum lets me wear them and bras 2! same as aww ma pals!

bubi ppo :heart:

02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
:crying:

Cazzoo
02-03-2006, 10:58 PM
ryt well ppo hoo think 12yo wearing thongs i dont care what you think and soz if a get anything wrong here!
av been wearin thongs since i was 11 ok!
ffs! just because i wear thongs it doznt meen im a slut ok! :mad:
now i get reely p***** aff it ppo hoo dont actually no wit there tokin aboot!
awryt because my mum always lets me try new things but im 12 and iv neva even kissed a boy b4 ok! so up u!
so if av no kissed any1 b4 am i just gonny flash 2 the boys n then go "let's have sex hehe"

a h8 aw eh wee sh*tbags(fea ma pal hoo wears them)hoo hink they no wit there tokin aboot a dont wear them 2 shoe eh boys or feel sexi a feel comfy in them OK!
so any1 hoo has a prob cum tel me but if u dont no wit ur tokin aboot u kin f*ck off awryt n ano wit ur hinkin sheez aw mouth wew wit if i um!
1. am no a slut
2. a hardly ever wear them 2 skool
3. a dont flash
4. AM A VL AND PROUD
5. haf eh ppo dont no wit there tokin aboot!

itz ppoz own choice of underwear! ok!

2 eh ppo hoo agree wif me :heart: :wave:
2 eh ppo hoo dont :mad: bugger aff

bubi ppo now b4 ye tok agen hink awryt just coz ma mum lets me wear them and bras 2! same as aww ma pals!

bubi ppo :heart:

I hate you. Somebody close it now?! Please?

clementine_the_tangerine
02-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I think a paeodophile is unlikely to care whether a 10 year old is wearing a thong or wearing a jumpsuit.

Replicant
02-03-2006, 11:07 PM
what the hell language are you speaking?

you abbreviated, who, to hoo, for to fae, and I to a... go away and dont come back till you can speak proper like. and I know you can, because this actually makes sense:

"let's have sex hehe" - apostrophe use and everything.

02-03-2006, 11:33 PM
what the hell language are you speaking?

It's obviously a regular with a stunning sense of humor :p

Teh_Gerbil
03-03-2006, 03:12 AM
It's obviously a regular with a stunning sense of humor :p
probably ! Arg. Old effin topic though!

icey
03-03-2006, 03:36 AM
dude. thread. dead.

03-03-2006, 09:12 AM
GOD. She's Scottish.

Stupid bint.

Fiend_85
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
What did she actually say, it's making my brain bleed looking at it?