PDA

View Full Version : Sex when there's 14 inches height difference?



Astral Willow
16-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey there, I was just lookin' for a bit of advice. My boyfriend is 14 inches taller than me and sometimes it makes sex kinda difficult. At the moment we're limited to abut 3 different positions we can actually manage, does anyone have any suggestions for any more? At the moment, we can do:

Missionary
Me on top
Him kneeling on the floor with me lying on my back on the bed...

Doggie style failed miserably...

Samuti
16-03-2003, 07:50 PM
hmmm :chin:

you could still do doggie style, just him standing on the floor and you on the bed.

Astral Willow
16-03-2003, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: We tried...eventually the image of me there fiddling around with his dick got too funny and we stopped :impissed:

rushin
16-03-2003, 08:25 PM
out of interest how tall is he? and you?:confused:

**grunge gurl**
16-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by rushin
out of interest how tall is he? and you?:confused:

exactly wat i was thinking.

Astral Willow
16-03-2003, 08:41 PM
I'm 5 ft 4 and he's 6 ft 6.

**grunge gurl**
16-03-2003, 08:45 PM
oh.:eek:

rushin
16-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Astral Willow
I'm 5 ft 4 and he's 6 ft 6.
wow:eek:
i wish i could help but i've never went out with anyone that tall. In fact i find it easier to stick to shorter blokes since i'm short. Sorry totally straying from your original question but doesn't it hurt your neck when you kiss him?

Flexigirl
16-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Thats really sucky. MAybe you'll just have to invent some new positions.;)

Fraipas

kosari193
16-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Am going out with a gut who is 6ft 6 but am slightly taller than you at five ft seven. We do sometimes find it quite difficult and fumble about a bit but the only advice I can give you is that practice. Try doing doggy style like that again with you on the bed: it will eventually work I promise. Bloody tall men are such a pain aren't they?

jacaranda
17-03-2003, 12:23 AM
Yes tall men can be a bit of a pain I know from experience of dating one!!

As for positions invent some.

Astral Willow
17-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by rushin

wow:eek:
i wish i could help but i've never went out with anyone that tall. In fact i find it easier to stick to shorter blokes since i'm short. Sorry totally straying from your original question but doesn't it hurt your neck when you kiss him?

It used to, but not any more lol. Plus I normally either make him do all the work and lean down to me, or I make him sit down lol...

And yes, tall men are a pain in the ass...especially when they complain about how much they hate it...

Matthew82
18-03-2003, 02:13 AM
I'm a virgin, and 6'7. Could this be the reason? :eek2:

Teagan
18-03-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Matthew82
I'm a virgin, and 6'7. Could this be the reason? :eek2:

*sighs* ... if only I'd been born a woman! :naughty:

Sprouts
18-03-2003, 05:40 PM
I love tall men - I'd sleep with one anytime. (Not just because they're tall, you understand!)

KinkyBoots
20-03-2003, 09:50 PM
I went out with a taller guy (not much taller tho, Im 5ft8 and he was 6ft 4) and it was a real pain when I was on top cos I couldnt reach his face to kss him. Plus he was much better on top :naughty:

Fairytale_Girly
24-03-2003, 07:08 PM
:lol: KinkyBoots surely you'd just wear ur boots to level up the playing field so to speak???

heehee

Zella
24-03-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by KinkyBoots
I went out with a taller guy (not much taller tho, Im 5ft8 and he was 6ft 4) and it was a real pain when I was on top cos I couldnt reach his face to kss him. Plus he was much better on top :naughty:

*knows what you mean*
Danny is 6ft 3 and im 5ft7

Tink101
24-03-2003, 09:55 PM
well you know what they say bout tall people!!!......



Difficult to buy clothes for!!!! (what was you thinking you dirty people!)

Zella
24-03-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Tink101
well you know what they say bout tall people!!!......



Difficult to buy clothes for!!!! (what was you thinking you dirty people!)

thats a lie they do make "tall" sizes you know.

and the answer to ur you know what they say bout tall people question is that they have big dicks


sorry peeps im just in a very blunt mood and cant be arsed with acting all innocent

Teagan
25-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Zella
and the answer to ur you know what they say bout tall people question is that they have big dicks


Actually, that isn't true. There is no proved corellation between height and dick size.

BumbleBee
25-03-2003, 02:22 PM
Wow, that is a great big height distance. One of my friends is 6'6" and his girlfriend is actually shorter than you at 5'1".

Tall men are a real turn on I reckon, although my boyfriend is only 5'9".

Anyway, the reason I replied is I wanted to let you know just how cute your avatar is. I couldn't stop watching it and it made me laugh!

frufru
25-03-2003, 11:30 PM
the guy i lost my v's to was about that much taller than me. the sex was never that good to be honest. its better with koby coz we r closer hights. he is only about 6 inches taller than me. i duno, its harder with taller guys. i guess its a nack

Fairytale_Girly
25-03-2003, 11:46 PM
Reading these posts has made me think ... how much do people compare previous partners? I try not to (even tho its difficult).

Also, what do ppl think about the idea of finding that 1 person that u wanna share the rest of your life with & stick to that person, only ever making love to that person?

:heart: :love: True, unadulterated pure love :love: :heart:

koby
26-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by jacaranda
Yes tall men can be a bit of a pain I know from experience of dating one!!

As for positions invent some.

excuse me, you only do 2 you on top, or me on top, so you bloody invent some, they do more then us and hes 14 bloody inchs taller!
well i suppose it can be hard!
im sure you will still grow, how old are you? and how old is he

slinkyGirl1
26-03-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Fairytale_Girly
Reading these posts has made me think ... how much do people compare previous partners? I try not to (even tho its difficult).

Also, what do ppl think about the idea of finding that 1 person that u wanna share the rest of your life with & stick to that person, only ever making love to that person?

:heart: :love: True, unadulterated pure love :love: :heart:

I lost my v to my current b/f , and yes i do belive in finding that one true love, we make true unadulterated love and then othertimes we fuck each others brains out!!

My b/f is also taller than me and we have made due with what we have - you learn to enjoy sex without kissing - height doesn't matter when you are horizontal.

Try and get your hands on a kama sutra book - that is what we have been using- and it works wonderfully!! - and it keeps you nice and limber - but you MUST start slow otherwise you WILL hurt your self - i pulled my back and my thigh mucels!!!:lol:

Well good luck and experiment with positions - make up your own (as everyone else has said)!!!;)

koby
26-03-2003, 11:13 PM
ok you think any of that is bad? i was out walking with a mate having a fag and this couple approved with i thoguht itw as a man and a small kid, this woman was bout 5" 1 and he was well over 6" LOL
that would be a bithc, she only came to aboput his fucking belly button!
lol!

Zella
27-03-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Teagan


Actually, that isn't true. There is no proved corellation between height and dick size.

fine then spoil my fantacies!
and its true in dannys case anyway