PDA

View Full Version : Underage sex (naughty boys an girls!)

Lacy
13-03-2003, 01:13 AM
Do you agree with underage sex?

Or do you think the age limit is there for a reason?

Harmless
13-03-2003, 01:18 AM
Agree with it

Need some law and fucking order! I think whatever the age were people would still break it, for whatever reasons:confused: :rolleyes:

But you need some sort of guidelines for the rest of us. It be fucking chaos otherwise.

Silly kids, think they know best:p

*Aphrodite*
13-03-2003, 08:01 AM
its there for a bloody reason so no 14year olds end up havin babies way too young!

If i offended ne1 sorry...didn't mean to

Mwaaaa
13-03-2003, 10:22 AM
I think that if both people are serious and under age then it should be ok but otherwise no. But I guess where does the line "serious" start?! *it's early*

Age limit is there because people think that some people under 16 are immature & don't know what they are doing!

*No pun intended :) *

It's early & I'm not feeling to good!!!

Mwaaaa xxx

Sir Cum
13-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Drop the age of consent and you are legally allowing 60 year old men to fuck 14 year old girls.

As it is a 60 year old man can fuck a 16 year old legally (as long as she consents of course - fucking slut).

BumbleBee
13-03-2003, 11:37 AM
I think the law is there for a reason, but in many cases I don't think it is right to actually prosecute people, when both are consenting etc.

I'm sure a lot of young people see it as a law that is there to be broken, like smoking and drinking at a young age.

I had sex at 15 but I was in a long term stable relationship and I am still in that relationship. Every case is different but you can't stop and ask every 14 year old if they're doing it for "love" or whatever, because they have no grasp of the concept at that age.

Bleh! I know what I mean!

I agree with the law in most cases, esp. when it is used to protect people, but if both people want to willingly break it then that is up to them.

I don't know what 14, or 16 year old for that matter would actually want to shag a 60 year old Sir Cum?! Eww! I can'r even imagine wanting to shag a 60 year old when I am 60!

Sir Cum
13-03-2003, 11:43 AM
You'll be surprised Bumblebee. Sean Connery is 60 odd but I knew 16 year olds that followed mummies eyes and fancied him! Shocking I know but I think you girls fancy anything that walks.

Lacy
13-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Sir Cum
You'll be surprised Bumblebee. Sean Connery is 60 odd but I knew 16 year olds that followed mummies eyes and fancied him! Shocking I know but I think you girls fancy anything that walks.

Yeeeeah think i'd draw the line at fancying an old bloke though :eek2: :p :lol:

Docter Lurve
13-03-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LacyMay
Do you agree with underage sex?

Or do you think the age limit is there for a reason?

Both- Rules are mad to broken! Its nice to have guidlines but kids will still break them. Its the same with drink etc: the same people will break the law.

Long term relationships are different-

BumbleBee
13-03-2003, 02:12 PM
You'll be surprised Bumblebee. Sean Connery is 60 odd but I knew 16 year olds that followed mummies eyes and fancied him! Shocking I know but I think you girls fancy anything that walks. There is a difference between fancying someone and actually sleeping with them though!

White Rabbit
13-03-2003, 03:54 PM
I thought adults having sex with under 18s, but over 16 was considered and could be charged as Statutory Rape!?

It's an interesting question really, especially when you look at history. A little over 100 years ago it was totally normal for 30 yr olds to marry 14 yr olds! If you look back further, the average life expectancy was mid 30s-40s (not 70-80 as it is today) so most people were having kids and marriage in their mid to late teens. Even now, people are looked on as a bit strange if you are marring and having children in your late teens to early twenties (very normal in the 60s and 70s) as society has changed in that people look more into their careers and then have families in their mid 30s to early 40s.In fact biologically, girls are most fertile between 16-24yrs! It'd be interesting to see where we are in 20 years time...perhaps people will be only just starting their families in their 50s and 60s (with aid of fertility treatment) and will be living until 100yrs!
Society is a strange thing, though I personally do agree that there must be some law to stop sick and desperate people trying it on with younger and more innocent adolecents. I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!

lipsy
13-03-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Society is a strange thing, though I personally do agree that there must be some law to stop sick and desperate people trying it on with younger and more innocent adolecents. I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!

that is so ridiculous! my boyfriend is 26 and im 18 and we've been together for 10months. neither of us are desperate and he doesnt manipulate me. just because theres an age gap doesnt mean that 2 people cant find each other attractive and get on well. it must be quite a sad life askin ppl how old they are before u can date them! i dont see why love should have such restrictions.

SuzyCreamcheese
13-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by White Rabbit
. I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!
wow thats pretty harsh. Ill tell my husband hes sick then shall I? hes 6 years older than me, I was 20 when we got together and he was 26, now im 26 and hes 32.
I cant believe you think that a 20 year old sleeping with an 18 year old should be dealt with harshly :eek2: why???? thats only a 2 year age gap. I dont see anything wrong with a 20 year old going with anyone over the age of consent. Also I dont see what difference there is mentally between a 15 and a 16 year old. Each person is an individual and as long as the person feels ready for sex and isnt being taken advantage of, then its OK

Kiezo
13-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by amirab
its there for a bloody reason so no 14year olds end up havin babies way too young!

The age of consent is partly to blame for pregnant 14 year olds.

Drop the age of consent and you are legally allowing 60 year old men to fuck 14 year old girls.

Drop the age of consent to 12, for 12 - 16 year olds, and keep the current age of 16 for people aged 16 +.

It would solve a shitload of problems.

perfect***day
13-03-2003, 05:17 PM
How is the age of consent in any way to blame for pregnant 14 yr olds?

I think it's good as a guideline, but as most people have said there are exceptions and people are always going to break it, so maybe underage sex shouldn't be dealt with so seriously.

Kiezo
13-03-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by perfect***day
How is the age of consent in any way to blame for pregnant 14 yr olds?

Do I really need to explain?

sexyassmoma
13-03-2003, 05:54 PM
I agree with underage sex, aslong as ur careful and dont get preg or get a girlie preggerz.

HunnyPot
13-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by sexyassmoma
I agree with underage sex, aslong as ur careful and dont get preg or get a girlie preggerz.

Yeah 'cause there are girls and boys shagging at 13 that are conscientious and intelligent enough to be careful about it.

*Faints in a fit of hysterical laughter*

Kiezo
13-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by HunnyPot

Yeah 'cause there are girls and boys shagging at 13 that are conscientious and intelligent enough to be careful about it.

Exactly why the age of consent should be lowered, so as, along with proper sex education, the people that would be doing it anyway, can do it legally, in a safe enviroment, with the proper precautions they have been taught about.

Harmless
13-03-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Kiezo

Exactly why the age of consent should be lowered, so as, along with proper sex education, the people that would be doing it anyway, can do it legally, in a safe enviroment, with the proper precautions they have been taught about.

Chaos, disorder & unruliness would follow.

Kids won’t listen, they’d still fuck without condoms on *big majority of adults still do* and they know about the risk of Aids and other STD’s.

Why try and corrupt kids so young, the rate we are going kids wont have any childhood soon!

Kiezo
13-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Harmless

Chaos, disorder & unruliness would follow.

Kids won’t listen, they’d still fuck without condoms on *big majority of still adults do* and they know about the risk of Aids and other STD’s.

Why try and corrupt kids so young, the rate we are going kids wont have any childhood soon!

Nothing bad could possible come of it.

12 year olds do it already, we can't stop them, but we can try and help them do it safely.

The main reason they have sex unprotected is because alot of them don't understand the full implications of STDs, pregnancy etc. Proper sex education would put an end to this.

Couple that with allowing them to go to clinics and pick up free condoms, (in the same way over 16s can), and you have a practical solution, as opposed to the age old "JUST SAY NO!".

Kids are already 'corrupt', as you put it, we can't do anything about that - we can only help then do it as safely as possible.

perfect***day
13-03-2003, 07:08 PM
There's plenty of sex education now for 12yr olds and even younger, that's not an issue.

I get what you're saying, Kiezo, but it should still be 16 as a guideline - it shouldn't just be 'accepted and normal' that 12yr olds are having sex. Also, a very important point which you're missing is that the law's there for another reason; stoppin older people taking advantage of under 16s. If the legal age were lower, people would get away with far too much.

Kiezo
13-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by perfect***day
There's plenty of sex education now for 12yr olds and even younger, that's not an issue.

Not proper sex education though. All I got in school was 'Don't have sex - you could get someone pregnant'.

I get what you're saying, Kiezo, but it should still be 16 as a guideline - it shouldn't just be 'accepted and normal' that 12yr olds are having sex.

It is normal, not so much for 12 year olds, but for under 16's to have sex, so why shouldn't it be accepted? Yet another example of society ignoring problems in the hope that they'll go away.

Also, a very important point which you're missing is that the law's there for another reason; stoppin older people taking advantage of under 16s. If the legal age were lower, people would get away with far too much.

No I'm not. Read my original post.

*Lisa*
13-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by sexyassmoma

You agree with it for the simple fact that ur 15 and have a baby so u'd b a bit of a hypocrite if u never, dontcha think?

As for the question in hand, i think its there for a reason and if u feel ready or whatever to have sex under the age of 16 then its up to u but tis ur own fault if it turns out wrong. :)

Faith
13-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Whatever the age is teenagers wont listen. When me & my mates got to 15 we all thought we had to have sex soon otherwise we'd be really sad when we were still virgins at 16. I don't think it should be any younger, if it was 14 I think lots of people of 13 would start thinking they had to lose their virginity soon. :rolleyes: Looking back I was very dumb, and way to young to be having sex, but you don't see it like that when you're that age do you?

lil_mz_innocent
13-03-2003, 08:15 PM
well,i agree with under aged sex seen as though im doing it. but before i woz, i agreed wi it neway.

BumbleBee
13-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by rainbow brite

Each person is an individual and as long as the person feels ready for sex and isnt being taken advantage of, then its OK
I think this is a perfectly reasonable argument and I am inclined to agree with it. However, I would like to add that safe sex would be preferable!

*Lisa*
13-03-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by lil_mz_innocent
well,i agree with under aged sex seen as though im doing it. but before i woz, i agreed wi it neway.

Gah, text talk.

badabing
13-03-2003, 11:08 PM
i find it disturbing that at 16 you have a right to become a parent, yet you cannot vote on childcare or education systems for another 2 years.

something there is screwd.

whether the voting age should come down, or the legal age to have sex should go up, i dont know, but id probably go for the latter being as tho people would do it anyway, but then at least i wouldnt complain about the point i made above :D

lil_mz_innocent
14-03-2003, 06:17 PM
I know Lisa! Sorry for text talking, but sometimes i don't realize i'm doing it! Because i'm used to text talking so often, that i don't realize i have been text talking on here until i have posted it! Sorry!

_guest
15-03-2003, 02:03 AM
I think it depends on the individual.I had sex under 16, so I' not going to say its wrong, however, I think many people are pressured into thinking that as the legal age is 16, they should have sex before as a form of rebellion.But individuals do mature at different levels, and I think it depends when people are ready physically and mentally.

Sera
15-03-2003, 07:59 AM
I had sex when I was 15, but I think most of my friends, had they been in the same position, would not have been mature enough to make the decision I made. I don't regret it.

And there is not enough sex education - I learned almost everything I know about contraception and sex in general from the internet (reputable sites before you say anything).

In the Netherlands, lowering the age of consent and increasing the amount of sex ed has certainly worked.

Average Age at First Intercourse:
United States_– 16.3
France - 16.6
Germany - 17.4
Netherlands - 17.7

1997 Teen Birth Rate (per 1,000 women, ages 15 to 19):
United States - 52
Germany - 14
France - 9
Netherlands - 4

From http://www.sxetc.org/library/genLibArticle.asp?CategoryID=1290&ArticleID=art_1293

The rules in the Netherlands

Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 16 for all, sex between an adult and a young person between the ages of 12 and 16 is permitted by law, as long as the young person consents.

merc_tilt
15-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by lil_kazzy
I had sex when I was 15, but I think most of my friends, had they been in the same position, would not have been mature enough to make the decision I made. I don't regret it.

And there is not enough sex education - I learned almost everything I know about contraception and sex in general from the internet (reputable sites before you say anything).

In the Netherlands, lowering the age of consent and increasing the amount of sex ed has certainly worked.

From http://www.sxetc.org/library/genLibArticle.asp?CategoryID=1290&ArticleID=art_1293

The rules in the Netherlands

Has no sodomy laws, the age of sexual consent is 16 for all, sex between an adult and a young person between the ages of 12 and 16 is permitted by law, as long as the young person consents.

Nice post.

There are limits to an acceptable age of sex. It should really be down to the individual... but we dont live in a perfect world. Having sex because you want to is not a bad thing. Having sex because you think you should.. or your mates have etc... is not really the best way to go about it. Someones body maybe ready for it... but you have to be mentaly ready to. one 14 year old is not like the next.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Its ok for a bloke to bang a 14 yr old lass in Japan for example. So its safe to say that any laws about the age of consent are not really based of fact... but morality more than anything. As society evolves.. so to will little things like the age of consent.

at the end of the day only a person knows when they are ready for sex. I think it sucks that a 17 year old fella can get done for sleeping with a 15 year old girl tbh.

thank god i was not born on Madagascar!!

juice1984
15-03-2003, 05:29 PM
badabing i totally agree, its so fucked up that at 16 you can't vote or drink but you are legally able to give birth and raise i child?

i think it just depends upon the person situation etc.although, saying that, the thought of a 12 or 13 yr old having sex just seemswrong.i was 16 when i lost my virginity but i can say i never felt any pressure from my friends.

i fail to see how kids are under educated when it comes to STD's. i was taught about STD's two years ago when i was in my last year at school and i have friends who were with me in those lessons, yet they still have unprotected sex.AIDS/HIV especially, are always in newspapers magazines etc.i can't really see any excuse.

i just do not understand the mentallity of people who have unprotected sezx.yeah, sex with out condoms is great, but a life with out a disease is so much better.i think something really needs to change.

Me_and
15-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Big problem with current laws: If I had had sex with my girlfriend two weeks ago, who I love, I would be in the same list as 60 year old paedophiles who raped 8 year old girls.

Sera
16-03-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by merc_tilt

Nice post.

There are limits to an acceptable age of sex. It should really be down to the individual... but we dont live in a perfect world. Having sex because you want to is not a bad thing. Having sex because you think you should.. or your mates have etc... is not really the best way to go about it. Someones body maybe ready for it... but you have to be mentaly ready to. one 14 year old is not like the next.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

Its ok for a bloke to bang a 14 yr old lass in Japan for example. So its safe to say that any laws about the age of consent are not really based of fact... but morality more than anything. As society evolves.. so to will little things like the age of consent.

at the end of the day only a person knows when they are ready for sex. I think it sucks that a 17 year old fella can get done for sleeping with a 15 year old girl tbh.

thank god i was not born on Madagascar!!

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm - that's the one that I tend to use, It has explanations for each of the countries, and detail about their laws. :)

BumbleBee
16-03-2003, 11:59 AM
What is a crime in one country may not be a crime in another, because a crime is defined as an act that breaks the law of the nation in which you are in.

Although that site Kazzy linked to did indicate that a lot of nations would prosecute people on return from another country where they had broken no law (eg went to Japan, slept with 14 year old which is not illegal, returned to own nation and charged) I personally don't agree with this.

It is actually a sad reflection of our times that sex between two consenting males/females is still illegal in many American states. Are people actually prosecuted?

Kazbo
16-03-2003, 01:35 PM
I think the age limit is there for a reason, but it is daft that at 16 you're thought to be old enough and mature enough to have kids, yet you can't get married without parental consent (how to advocate sex out of marriage...sorry I'm old fashioned in some ways, not that it stops me) Then again...I suppose since you, therefore can get married at 16 you have to be able to have sex. hmm!

But no...that limit is there to protect us. Many young people, haven't got the life experiences, maturity etc to be able to deal with the possible consequences. In some ways i think 18 would be a better age, but it would never be kept, so would be unrealistic to set the law to that age.

Me_and
16-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Kazbo
I think the age limit is there for a reason, but it is daft that at 16 you're thought to be old enough and mature enough to have kids...
But no...that limit is there to protect us. Many young people, haven't got the life experiences, maturity etc to be able to deal with the possible consequences. In some ways i think 18 would be a better age, but it would never be kept, so would be unrealistic to set the law to that age. I'm 16 (just), and I've not long had sex with my girlfriend. I don't want kids yet though, don't make that assumption. I think the limit should be down to the individual, some people are more mature than others. It also depends on why you are having sex, whether it is because you truely love the person as I do, or because it's cool, or your being pressured into it.

chaos_insomniac
16-03-2003, 10:12 PM
I agree with the age of consent, because no mater what it is, people tend to break it by about two years, so it's there for that purpose I think.

Kiezo
16-03-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
I agree with the age of consent, because no mater what it is, people tend to break it by about two years, so it's there for that purpose I think.

You really think you'd get 10 year olds running about having sex just to break the law?

Kazbo
17-03-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Me_and
I'm 16 (just), and I've not long had sex with my girlfriend. I don't want kids yet though, don't make that assumption.

I'm not making any assumption. I'm not saying that everyone at 16 wants kids. Or that everyone as soon as they start having sex wants kids. You fragmented my sentence and completely twisted the meaning there chuck.

But with sex comes the risk, and those people having sex have to be mature enough to be able to live with the consequences if they do become pregnant. Thats why there should be an age limit and it stuck to. What I was trying to point out though is that the law is foolish to say that people aren't mature enough to be able to get married, vote, drink etc yet it thinks they are mature enough to be able to cope with the responsibility of children if they do become pregnant.

jacaranda
17-03-2003, 12:17 AM
Some people believe rules are there to be broken. I think that rules are actually there for a reason and should be adhered to. I don't like going against rules, I used to have rules for myself but they have been challenged since moving away from my family home. Sorry I'm waffling. Back to the point I believe people have the right to do what they want within reason and if someone is desperate to have sex and for the right reasons and with someone they love then age shouldn't matter too much should it?