PDA

View Full Version : Kissing - what does ur tongue do in there?

Zombie
10-02-2003, 03:09 PM
Okay, so I'm still a kissing-virgin, so I have no clue, so I'm just gonna ask.

Whilst kissing someone, what do your tongues do in there? Do they do the same thing or what?

Kyle
10-02-2003, 03:28 PM
I like spelling out 'I Love You' with my tongue.

My partner still doesn't know what I'm doing though!

Zombie
10-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Kyle

My partner still doesn't know what I'm doing though!

Seriously?

Kyle
10-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Yeah, honestly!

It takes a bit of getting used to at first, because you're thinking about it, but once you've practiced it a few times, it just comes naturally!

;)

Zombie
10-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Yeah, honestly!

It takes a bit of getting used to at first, because you're thinking about it, but once you've practiced it a few times, it just comes naturally!

;)

Wow. That's probably THE most helpful tip I have ever read anywhere on the subject of kissing. :D

I still wonder though if your tongues don't jam into each other, but I feel slightly more confident now. :)

Oh yeah, how long is a kiss supposed to last? And how do you 'end' it?

Kyle
10-02-2003, 03:59 PM
A kiss is as long as you both make it. If you feel the urge to stop or she does, then you should slow things down, and bring your lips tighter together, but not straight away.

As your lips move closer together, the other should realise you want to stop, and you should finish off with a double peck on the lips - a great way to finish, as it wraps it up nicely, but doesn't finish it bluntly!

Glad to be of help!

;)

sxy bunny grl
10-02-2003, 04:07 PM
:lol: well ive never really thought about how to kiss?i guess it comes naturally to me :p but before a kiss i think you should kiss on the lips first and end with a kiss on the lips (like a peck) I wouldnt be nervus though and dont be rigid like make your tounge rally hard! and dont keep poking your tounge in and out really fast, and dont be slobbery:yuck:

Kyle
10-02-2003, 04:09 PM
Also make sure that the inside of your lips aren't too wet, otherwise you'll make her face above her lips wet, and she won't thank you for that!

angelbabe
10-02-2003, 06:07 PM
It will come naturally when you go to kiss so don't worry else it will make you even more nervous! And I prefer to go real slow depending on what mood I'm in ;)

ShyBoy
10-02-2003, 06:23 PM
well ive only had... 4 days experience so i know what its like to be as clueless as you. basically all me and my girlfriend do is sorta kiss and move our tongues in and out of each others mouth. but please dont worry about it cos trust me, its so natural.i mean, your tongue almost 'springs' out of your mouth lol.

well anyway, kiss like a peck, then pull away and kiss again, then dont pull away and kiss again on the lips, then slowly move your tongue to touch their lips, by which time their mouth should be open, then you just sorta get carried away.

and yes for me so far its been sloppy and wet but its gorgeous anyway i love licking my lips afterwards. mmmmm.

but - i dont know why im putting this but my girlfriend just gae me a peck in schol earlier today and i started hyper ventilating i was so excited but like. sorry.

but dont worry about your tongue it knows what to do!

Capacity
10-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Just dont think about it and then ull be fine, simple - If u find urself strugglin just copy her

faerielights
10-02-2003, 08:12 PM
I love circling the tip of my tongue around the very tip of his. Dont know why, but its alsways felt nice to me! :D

TheKingOfGlasgow
10-02-2003, 08:50 PM
God, am I weird cos I very rarely use tongues?

**sugar**
10-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Don't be nervous about your first kiss it will come naturally, believe me. i remember being nervous about my first kiss but once you get going theres nothing to it, just go with the flow!

your first kiss might not be amazing but they get better with practice. actually i had a really different kiss on saturday night with this guy, different to what i usually kiss like but it was still good! :)

Mist
10-02-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
God, am I weird cos I very rarely use tongues?

Yes that makes you weird.

I think it's all down to personal preference really. some folk don't like tongues. Some do. Some slide tongues across teeth and some try to shove tongues as far down the other person's throat as possible.

Kazbo
11-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Kissing is easy, it's natural and it falls into place when you do it. I remember not having a clue what happened before I kissed someone but when I did it was just natural.

Everyone kisses differently, so when you first start it's often a good idea to copy the person you are kissing. Can be difficult if 2 people have different kissing styles.

Personally I play with the other persons tongue and tease them, just lightly flicking in and out. Sometimes doing circles round the tip of their tongue.

The only advice I'd give though is don't stick your tongue down the other persons throat. It just isn't nice, and don't be sloppy. Wet kisses where you have to wipe your mouth afterwards are just :yuck:

TheKingOfGlasgow
11-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Mist

Yes that makes you weird.

Phew, that's alright then. I was beginning to think that I might be normal... :D

I've got to agree though. Every person I have kissed had different styles, not all totally suited to my style, but others were. It's weird but I just can't get the hang of sticking my tongue in someone else's mouth, it gets all wet and nasty about the mouth area... :yuck: Although occassionally it can be quite good...

Docter Lurve
11-02-2003, 03:37 PM
When I first asked this Q to a mate a fair few years back- I was told you try to lick her teeth with it, I was onlny about 12 I say.

Its just funny thinking about it now- could ytou imagine doing it to someone now? :lol:
Just do it its just instinct like when deer goes to stand up just fater being born- it may slip and slide but you'll soon get the hang of it and it will seem the most natural thing in the world!
Just relax!

Zella
11-02-2003, 05:34 PM
awww Zombie ur so cute!!!
just let it flow go with it. do what feels good to you.
my b/f is the BEST kisser!

Jo_is_an_Angel
11-02-2003, 06:17 PM
I like sucking gently on the other persons tongue and gentle biting on the lip when it gets more passionate. Also, I find having my ears kissed and licked all tingly and amazing. :love:

Me_and
11-02-2003, 06:26 PM
My partner still doesn't know what I'm doing though! Will try that one...
Originally posted by Zombie
yeah, how long is a kiss supposed to last? And how do you 'end' it?Had a good time with that one... One of the first times my gfriend & I had a snogging 'session' neither of us knew how to stop... We ended up with two kisses lasting a total of 40 mins, and they only stopped cos we were interupted! Not that I complained... :naughty:
But seriously, don't worry about it, it'll all come naturally. But all the advice here seems good. Just do whatever feels natural

Glittery
11-02-2003, 06:39 PM
I remember getting off with this guy once and he licked my teeth :eek2:

I think I said I was going to the loo and then went to another part of the club where he couldnt find me!

angelbabe
11-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Jo_is_an_Angel
I like sucking gently on the other persons tongue and gentle biting on the lip when it gets more passionate. Also, I find having my ears kissed and licked all tingly and amazing. :love:

:yes:

Tink101
11-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Zella
thanks, i try :D

evil_dave
11-02-2003, 07:39 PM
ive dun it so many times and still dont know what ive been doing. it just sortve.........hapens

Zombie
11-02-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Zella

Hehe... Thanks I guess.
Oh, by the way... I'm a girl... And straight... So no kissing any 'her' for me. :P

It's gonna be my bf's first kiss too though, so I can't follow
what he does...

TempleOfDreams
11-02-2003, 08:46 PM
You'll be fine Zombie :)

I remember my first kiss, it was a bit pressured to be honest - and probably one of the worst kisses ever!
It just proves you need to relax and it'll all come naturally for you both :)
Even when you've kissed loads of people hundreds of times, when you come to kiss somebody new for the first time it's still a bit nervewracking!
Just go with the flow hun, you'll be fine :)

paperBprincess
11-02-2003, 09:11 PM
once youve had a bit of a tounge wag, try licking the roof of his/her mouth, its really sesitive there

always up 4 fun
11-02-2003, 09:12 PM
i would say that you need to relax and just see what happens otherwise it may go terribly wrong. my first and worst kiss was really scary and it was with someone i really liked but because i was so nervous and didnt relax it went wrong.

the tongue thing is not that hard just see what happens and if you want to include your tongue go ahead just dont jam it in his throat. try going round his tongue in circles so that they gentle touch each other its sensitive and has a good feeling. but relax and it wll all go fine.

Good Luck and RELAX

Zombie
12-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by always up 4 fun
i would say that you need to relax and just see what happens otherwise it may go terribly wrong. my first and worst kiss was really scary and it was with someone i really liked but because i was so nervous and didnt relax it went wrong.

the tongue thing is not that hard just see what happens and if you want to include your tongue go ahead just dont jam it in his throat. try going round his tongue in circles so that they gentle touch each other its sensitive and has a good feeling. but relax and it wll all go fine.

Good Luck and RELAX

Thanks all. :)

Docter Lurve
12-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
I remember getting off with this guy once and he licked my teeth :eek2:

I think I said I was going to the loo and then went to another part of the club where he couldnt find me!

He wasn't a 12 year old was he? :lol:

**grunge gurl**
14-02-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Zombie

Hehe... Thanks I guess.
Oh, by the way... I'm a girl... And straight... So no kissing any 'her' for me. :P

It's gonna be my bf's first kiss too though, so I can't follow
what he does...

hey zombie.

u r a couple of days older than me and i know exactly how u feel. about 3 months and a half months ago (i'm not counting...honest!) i got a bf. i had never kissed ne one before and was really scared. but one night i got really drunk and i had my first kiss. even tho i was drunk i was still scared. once u get the first kiss out the way u will b fine. trust me i luv kissing my bf now, it's just natural.

relax, have fun and most of all ENJOY!!! :p :heart:

kosari193
16-02-2003, 06:35 PM
A kiss should last as long as you feel comfortable with. I guess I just gentle massage my bfriend's tounge with mine. He seems to like that!

**grunge gurl**
16-02-2003, 07:38 PM
hey again. well my bf just came round and we had a nice snoggin sess. kissing is just a natural thing really. u cant really explain wat goes on in your mouth.

bebedawl
17-02-2003, 12:18 AM
im a violent kisser.
:naughty:
i bite lips, suck em, nibble and nibble tongues, bite em and flick at em like no ones business.

dont get me started on NECK!

*tap*

faerielights
17-02-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by bebedawl
im a violent kisser.

My god you sound just like my ex! He has even been known to draw blood.

So, on topic, try not to draw blood when you kiss.

Jo_is_an_Angel
17-02-2003, 08:39 PM
dont get me started on NECK!

I love necks - I could happily bite away all day. Shame my boyfs mum hates it so much - spoil sport :(

Me_and
18-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Jo_is_an_Angel
I love necks - I could happily bite away all day. Shame my boyfs mum hates it so much - spoil sport :( I could quite happily let you bite away all day. Shame my mum hates it so much
Whats so disgusting about hickeys anyway?!?:confused:

Mr_Wobble
19-02-2003, 01:10 AM
Hickys = icky. They just look ugly, cheap and nasty. They scream out dirty little slapper. If you like to be bitten, and have love bites, at least make sure they're somewhere unseen.

Mr_Wobble ;)

TempleOfDreams
19-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Ahh, lovebites are good - just not when they're on show, like Mr_Wobble said (great username, btw!)

I can't kiss my boyfriend properly at the mo :crying: because I've got the worst cold on record - totally lost my voice and can't speak - so everyones laughing at me too. :(

Sorry, totally innappropriate post, just desperate for some electronic sympathy?! :lol:

perfect***day
19-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Awwww :( *hugs* know how it feels. cheer up colds never last that long :)