PDA

View Full Version : Sex with Cystitis



angelbabe
22-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Ive just realised after weeks of pain that I have got cystitis.
I had sex for the first time three weeks ago, then two days later I slept with someone else and while we were having sex I had a terrbile urge to go to the loo. I didnt think anything of this until a few days later when it really hurt to urinate and I was worried I had an sti. I told a friend and she said the same thing happened to her after losing her virginity and that it went after two weeks, so I thought I'd leave it for abit and see if things got better. After two weeks things were better and it no longer hurts to go to the loo. Then a few days later i started to get terrible pains in my lower back and everyone said its probably my kidneys sufferring from the huge amounts of alcohol I tend to drink nowadays. I went out on thursady and although my back was really hurting I still got completely pissed and I ended up sleeping with someone else. Now Im really worried that I will have passed it on to him so Im just wondering, can you pass Cystitis on during sex? We used a condom but it split then in the morning as we had decided to get the Morning fter Pill due to the condon splitting we had unprotected sex. im just really concerned now that he will catch it. Today it seems to be abit better, Ive been drinking plenty of water and its not a problem going to the loo anymore but Im still abit worried cos Ive done a search and found info that says if youve got Cystitis then lay off sex as it could make it worse, but I had sex on thursday and friday. :( Im gonna have to go to the docs if it doesnt feel much better soon but Im more concerned about the guy I slept with, especially since he is a potential boyfriend and Im worried that this will completely ruin things between us.

Moderator
22-07-2002, 12:14 PM
Go to the doctor anyway. Rule out the possibility of an STI and get the right treatment for whatever's wrong wth you.

It could be cystitis, but it's impossible to say over the internet. If it is cystitis, you won't pass it on to your partner - it isn't an STI.

misse83
22-07-2002, 12:18 PM
I tend to suffer from cystitis which is brought on by sex. BUT I don't think can be passed on as its an infection of the bladder and NOT an STI.

You can buy quite effective over the counter methods which although taste horrible clear it all up within 48 hours!

If it gets worse I would get antibiotics from the doctor because it can get into your kidneys

Be sure that it is cystitis and NOT thrush as they both have similar symtoms!!

I know how painful it can be, so drink loads of water!! I suppose sex could irritate it and make it feel worse.

and hope it goes away quickly!!! ;)

spoonboy
22-07-2002, 12:28 PM
so in 3 weeks you slept with three different people? nice 1 !

angelbabe
22-07-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by spoonboy
so in 3 weeks you slept with three different people? nice 1 !

Actually theres been 4! Missed one out, oops :eek:

Please dont everyone think Im a slag :( Im just living it up, after all Im young, free and single! :p

Clandestine
22-07-2002, 12:41 PM
Bah, enjoy yourself! There will always be critics no matter what you do or dont do.

barbie
24-07-2002, 12:12 PM
Why are you sleeping around so much??? :confused:

It sounds like cystitis, brought on by so much sex when you're not used to it.

A tip: Don't sleep with potential boyfriends - wait til they're your boyfriend, its much more fun that way & you won't get labelled.

Harmless
24-07-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by barbie


A tip: Don't sleep with potential boyfriends - wait til they're your boyfriend, its much more fun that way & you won't get labelled.

Very good tip, shame most girls don't listen to it!

angelbabe
24-07-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Harmless


Very good tip, shame most girls don't listen to it!

Think I will be listening to it in future :( Later found out that this potential boyfriend was just after another bloody notch on his headboard, thought he'd move onto one of my best mates after shagging me. If i hadnt have slept with him then we would be going out with eachother now, but cos I slept with him he'd already got what he wanted so that was that :mad:

Bandit4911
24-07-2002, 02:01 PM
sorry to sound all moral, but sleeping with so many guys in such a short space of time, all thats gonna happen is you will get a reputation and guys will only be interested in you because they`ve heard you`re an easy shag.

Take your time and make sure they`re interested in YOU.

There will come a time when the nice guys wont show any interest because of what they`ve heard about you. And remember, what they`ve heard is likely to be exagerated 10,000X.

angelbabe
24-07-2002, 02:07 PM
There will come a time when the nice guys wont show any interest because of what they`ve heard about you. And remember, what they`ve heard is likely to be exagerated 10,000X.

I know, this has already started to happen. There was a lad who really liked me and he was so shy he'd never even kissed anyone. He had his first kiss with me just a few weeks ago and I dont think he regretted it then but I think he does now. He said his opinions on me have changed as he never expected someone like me to sleep around so much and he thought I was a really sweet girl before but not now :(

I know Ive only got myself to blame but I just cant seem to stop myself when Im drunk, I spose I like the attention I get off my mates as well as they cant understand how I do it, they all lost their virginity before me but now Im alot more experienced than them. Im starting to get a name for myself and its not good but I know that Im the only one whos to blame. Oh well :(

Bandit4911
24-07-2002, 02:25 PM
I am genuinely glad your seeing that. You cant change the past, and I believe everything happens for a reason:)

Look at it this way, you havent slept with an excessive number of people, and basically you`ve just gone through a phase, you`ve discovered sex and wanted more. Its perfectly natural.

Now go forward with your life, dont get drawn into one night stands just because you want attention. The guy doesnt give a shit about you, he just wants to use your body for his own pleasure. If thats not what you want too, then dont go there.

Wait till you meet guys who are interested in you for who you are.

You can still get attention from guys who are attracted to you, but go on dates with them. Let them give you attention because they want to see you not just shag you.

And if you like this lad you mention, let him see that you`re not sleeping around and if the you get the chance explain to him why you did it. If he really likes you hell understand.

Good luck:D

barbie
24-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Harmless


Very good tip, shame most girls don't listen to it!

Well they should! It saves a lot of heartache in the long run.

Harmless
24-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bandit4911


There will come a time when the nice guys wont show any interest because of what they`ve heard about you. And remember, what they`ve heard is likely to be exagerated 10,000X.

That’ so true! Its amazing how true that is. I know it sounds shallow but its right.

I think if it’s just cheap thrills you girl that "sleep around" want buy a Vib! If its love & attention you want get a nice bf!!

You have be forewarned about sleeping around, it doesn’t do you any favours in the long run and once you get the name “slut” its very hard to change people minds

angelbabe
24-07-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Harmless


That’ so true! Its amazing how true that is. I know it sounds shallow but its right.

I think if it’s just cheap thrills you girl that "sleep around" want buy a Vib! If its love & attention you want get a nice bf!!

You have be forewarned about sleeping around, it doesn’t do you any favours in the long run and once you get the name “slut” its very hard to change people minds

Ok, dont make me feel any worse :(

The thing is theres a difference, I actually know that what Im doing isnt doing me any favours and I am totally acting against my own character by sleeping around. People now think of me as a slag but its annoying because slags sleep around without even giving a dam who thier sleeping with, and they brag about it as though there proud of it. But with me, I regret what Ive done but now Ive got the label slag thats what people think of me when, although its true, Im not as bad as most slags as I care about what people think, and Im being portrayed really badly even though I regret it and am not as bad as alot of slags. Dont know if Im making much sense but just trying to say that although Im abit of a slag Im not as bad as Im being portrayed and now people think differently of me because of it :(

Bandit4911
24-07-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by angelbabe


Ok, dont make me feel any worse :(

The thing is theres a difference, I actually know that what Im doing isnt doing me any favours and I am totally acting against my own character by sleeping around. People now think of me as a slag but its annoying because slags sleep around without even giving a dam who thier sleeping with, and they brag about it as though there proud of it. But with me, I regret what Ive done but now Ive got the label slag thats what people think of me when, although its true, Im not as bad as most slags as I care about what people think, and Im being portrayed really badly even though I regret it and am not as bad as alot of slags. Dont know if Im making much sense but just trying to say that although Im abit of a slag Im not as bad as Im being portrayed and now people think differently of me because of it :(

No, you found a new game and liked it. Now you have realised there are other consequences to the game. You`re not a tart, slag or slapper. they dont give a shit about themselves. You do :)

Harmless
24-07-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by angelbabe


Ok, dont make me feel any worse :(

The thing is theres a difference, I actually know that what Im doing isnt doing me any favours and I am totally acting against my own character by sleeping around. People now think of me as a slag but its annoying because slags sleep around without even giving a dam who thier sleeping with, and they brag about it as though there proud of it. But with me, I regret what Ive done but now Ive got the label slag thats what people think of me when, although its true, Im not as bad as most slags as I care about what people think, and Im being portrayed really badly even though I regret it and am not as bad as alot of slags. Dont know if Im making much sense but just trying to say that although Im abit of a slag Im not as bad as Im being portrayed and now people think differently of me because of it :(

Lol, angelbabe you make me laugh. My commitments were not aimed at you, but your post gave me a chance to highlight my own views

If you regret/unhappy with your ways hon, why not change them or tone them down?

Its too late to worry about regrets now isn't it, Just try and make sure you limit you’re sexual regret and learn from them. What does sleeping with lot's of boys prove any way?.

Apologies if it seemed like I was having a dig at you angelbabe , I really wasn't.
:)

angelbabe
24-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Harmless


Lol, angelbabe you make me laugh. My commitments were not aimed at you, but your post gave me a chance to highlight my own views

If you regret/unhappy with your ways hon, why not change them or tone them down?

Its too late to worry about regrets now isn't it, Just try and make sure you limit you’re sexual regret and learn from them. What does sleeping with lot's of boys prove any way?.

Apologies if it seemed like I was having a dig at you angelbabe , I really wasn't.
:)

Dont worry I know you werent having a dig at me but you just made me realise what alot of people are gonna think of me.

Im definately gonna change my ways and have learnt from my mistakes.

Dont worry I know you werent aiming it at me :)

Harmless
24-07-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by angelbabe


Dont worry I know you werent having a dig at me but you just made me realise what alot of people are gonna think of me.

Im definately gonna change my ways and have learnt from my mistakes.

Dont worry I know you werent aiming it at me :)

Well that's good, but don't feel you have to change to suit others. It's your life and you should lead it how you like.


Dont worry I know you werent aiming it at me

As if I could ever shoot at an angel!:D :)