View Full Version : WHERES MY CLITORIS????

05-09-2000, 07:51 PM
Ive just heard someone here say the clitoris in the pea shaped thingy at the entrance to the vagina but id aloways thought that it was th longer piece of skin that are either side of the entrance can someone please put me straight thanks 4 alll your help

05-09-2000, 08:35 PM
thats the labia, the clit is under a hooded piece of skin at the top of the vagina. Where the labia(2 pieces of skin) meet at the top of the vagina. When u r aroused it swells

derby county
05-09-2000, 08:45 PM
Hi xxgirlxx,

Hope this helps

The clitoris is located at the front of the female genitalia or Vulva.

Within the vulva, the clitoris is slightly covered by a clitoral hood. When aroused the clitoris enlarges, and becomes more visible. This means unless you are turned on, you won't feel it.

Below the clitoris lies the urethral orifice, (where you urinate from) underneath which is the vaginal opening.

Two pieces of fleshy muscle, which are the labia minora, extend from the clitoris around the vaginal opening. This is what you are referring to in your post as "the longer pieces of skin either side of the entrance."

The following web-site has large colour and black and white diagrams, and general info on female sexuality, masturbation, etc. It states it is NOT a porn site. I have had a look at it seems to very informative.
www.the-clitoris.com (http://www.the-clitoris.com)

hope this helps,

regards derby.